Windows 10: Windows 10 - Desktop accidentally moved up, there's a margin in the bottom-most part

Discus and support Windows 10 - Desktop accidentally moved up, there's a margin in the bottom-most part in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My friend accidentally moved up the desktop or I don't know what it's called, and he doesn't know how he did either. The whole screen is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KartikTambi, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Desktop accidentally moved up, there's a margin in the bottom-most part

Hi,

My friend accidentally moved up the desktop or I don't know what it's called, and he doesn't know how he did either.

The whole screen is slightly moved up, and a blank area of 7 - 10 px. is appearing below the task-bar margin?

Here's a representative pic -

Windows 10 - Desktop accidentally moved up, there's a margin in the bottom-most part d2390796-08dc-46d0-b045-8988939856c9?upload=true.png

How should I revert it back to normal?

Thanks a lot! :

:)

KartikTambi, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 23, 2020
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Mar 23, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows 10 - Desktop accidentally moved up, there's a margin in the bottom-most part

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Desktop accidentally moved up, there's a margin in the bottom-most part

1. Windows 10 - Desktop accidentally moved up, there's a margin in the bottom-most part - Similar Threads - Desktop accidentally moved

2. Can't select bottom part of desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't select bottom part of desktop: I have a Surface Pro 8 on Windows 11. As you can see in the image, I can't left click + drag to select everything on the desktop. It stops slightly above the taskbar.It happens when I'm using the device by itself, and it happens if I'm displaying to a second monitor only....
  3. Can't select bottom part of desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't select bottom part of desktop: I have a Surface Pro 8 on Windows 11. As you can see in the image, I can't left click + drag to select everything on the desktop. It stops slightly above the taskbar.It happens when I'm using the device by itself, and it happens if I'm displaying to a second monitor only....
  4. Accidentally moved .keras folder to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally moved .keras folder to desktop.: I accidentally moved a folder called ".keras" to desktop.I don't know where to move it back to in C drive.Please can you tell me the path to put it back in exacty the right place?Windows 11....
  5. Accidentally moved .keras folder to desktop.

Accidentally moved .keras folder to desktop.: I accidentally moved a folder called ".keras" to desktop.I don't know where to move it back to in C drive.Please can you tell me the path to put it back in exacty the right place?Windows 11....
  6. Bottom part of screen is black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom part of screen is black.: The bottom part of my screen has gone black. When i leave my laptop open for about 30 minutes the black bar dissapears and its okay again. Whenever i open my laptop after shutting it down the black bar reappears. It is growing day by day....
  7. Bottom part of screen is black.

Bottom part of screen is black.: The bottom part of my screen has gone black. When i leave my laptop open for about 30 minutes the black bar dissapears and its okay again. Whenever i open my laptop after shutting it down the black bar reappears. It is growing day by day....
  8. Automatically highlighting bottom-most option in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically highlighting bottom-most option in Windows 10: I have a problem where if I for example go into the wi-fi access points screen it automatically highlights and selects the bottom most option, if I use the arrow keys it will still within a splitt second reselect said option, same thing if I go into settings, it selects the...
  9. Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom: As seen in this photo, part of the top screen shows up below the taskbar. I think the update may have something to do with this. https://ibb.co/89h0F2V...
  10. Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.: Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiles-are-in-left-margin-i-want-them-on-the-bottom/e5fdb7ba-bf42-4b72-9522-37aec182a6c7