Windows 10: Windows 10 Desktop background settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Desktop background settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10, how can I find the file location for the photos in the desktop background slideshow? (They are my photos, not the ones that came with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LJ431, Mar 1, 2019.

1. LJ431 Win User

Windows 10 Desktop background settings

In Windows 10, how can I find the file location for the photos in the desktop background slideshow? (They are my photos, not the ones that came with the computer.)

:)

LJ431, Mar 1, 2019

2. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Misiowiec Win User

Lost desktop background

I did a Search & Distroy spyware scan the other day, and one of the suggested "fixes" said something about removing Active Desktop. Like the muppet I am I clicked yes and am now without a desktop background picture.

Does anyone have an idea how to reverse this? If I try to select a picture it's simply not added as a background.

Misiowiec, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Desktop background settings - Similar Threads - Desktop background settings

2. Set Webpage as Desktop Background in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Set Webpage as Desktop Background in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post, we will see how to set Webpage as Desktop Background in Windows 11. Windows XP had a very interesting feature that allows its users to set Webpages as the wallpaper. This feature has been removed from the successors of XP, but many users are still...
  3. Is there a way to set backgrounds for WhatsApp desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to set backgrounds for WhatsApp desktop?: If I could customise the background or bubble colours per-contact as I can in Facebook Messenger that'd make it easier to keep track of which chat is active....
  4. Is there a way to set backgrounds for WhatsApp desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to set backgrounds for WhatsApp desktop?: If I could customise the background or bubble colours per-contact as I can in Facebook Messenger that'd make it easier to keep track of which chat is active....
  5. Set Desktop Background "Span" fit setting not functioning.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set Desktop Background "Span" fit setting not functioning.: I would like to set a single image as my desktop background across my two monitors. For this purpose I have prepared a single image sized to fit the screens exactly - it has a resolution of 3840x1080 pixels, i.e. two 1920x1080 screens side by side. When I select the image in...
  6. Cannot Set Desktop Background in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Set Desktop Background in Windows 11: Hello;I am currently unable to set any photos as desktop backgrounds in Windows 11, including the default images. The only exception is when I set the "sunrise" theme, in which the "river" image appears. I am able to choose a solid color in the personalization menu, which is...
  7. Cannot Set Desktop Background in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Set Desktop Background in Windows 11: Hello;I am currently unable to set any photos as desktop backgrounds in Windows 11, including the default images. The only exception is when I set the "sunrise" theme, in which the "river" image appears. I am able to choose a solid color in the personalization menu, which is...
  8. Windows 10 Background setting

Windows 10 Background setting: When I go to settings to set up a background there is a text box square there. I can't remove it so when my background is on there is a black box in the picture. For the life of me I don't know why this is happening since it wasn't like that before. I need help with this....
  9. Desktop background are not sync with in settings.

Desktop background are not sync with in settings.: I set a new background theme and I realized that the picture is not in sync. Say the picture in my settings is B, while the picture on my desktop is A. I'll give pictures so that you can understand it better.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see, my desktop picture is...
  10. Setting animated image as Desktop Background

Setting animated image as Desktop Background: sir, I want to set an animated background ***Original title: Desktop background*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-animated-image-as-desktop-background/638790b6-ca67-44e5-9975-1b61cdac38da

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop background settings windows 10

2. desktop background settings windows

3. Windows 10; Win 7 Desktop setting