Windows 10: Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display

Discus and support Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Texts looks like pixels. I cannot explain the change has been on my desktop but as you will see on the attached photos default windows 10 display has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mexlug Jafarov, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display

Texts looks like pixels. I cannot explain the change has been on my desktop but as you will see on the attached photos default windows 10 display has been changed. I see the difference only on the desktop and browser. Please help me!!

Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display 0cc42516-6fd7-4ec9-8a19-56055b34d637?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display 5503259f-7f61-4841-9c6a-89e551b63402?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display 751e06b8-cc77-4e37-9259-be0c02bb14e6?upload=true.png Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display 55fec858-c86f-4036-bb39-a0efafbd02fb?upload=true.png

:)

Mexlug Jafarov, Apr 19, 2020

2. prefer windows 7 desktop display. Can I change desktop display in 10 to look like windows 7

prefer windows 7 desktop display. Can I change desktop display in 10 to look like windows 7

Freddytennis, Apr 19, 2020
  3. negative looking display

Hi anitayarbrough,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Before I can assist you with your issue, I would like you to answer a few questions stated below:

• Did you install the display driver after you upgraded to Windows 10?
      • Did you make any other changes to your computer after you upgraded to Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Uninstalling and Downloading driver.

Please follow the steps given below to uninstall the Display Adapters and Graphics driver.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters” and “Graphic".
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters and Monitors driver from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Display adapters and Graphics driver for your computer and check.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display

Windows 10 display looks like Windows 8

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Please send us a screen shot to understand the issue better.

I would like to inform you that it’s not possible to make Windows 10 look like Windows 7. I would suggest you to start using Windows 10 and enjoy the new interface. The following article will give you a detail information about
    Windows display. Please refer to this link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor (also
    applies to Windows 10)

Hope this information helps. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display

1. Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display - Similar Threads - Desktop Display has

2. Display looks weird on laptop screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display looks weird on laptop screen.: I use my computer and laptop interchangeably to work on PowerPoint and I have the resolution of the slide set to 1920 × 1080p because my monitor for the computer is full hd.However, on the laptop all the text and objects scales very small and it makes it hard to work with. So...
  3. Display looks weird on laptop screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display looks weird on laptop screen.: I use my computer and laptop interchangeably to work on PowerPoint and I have the resolution of the slide set to 1920 × 1080p because my monitor for the computer is full hd.However, on the laptop all the text and objects scales very small and it makes it hard to work with. So...
  4. Weird desktop display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird desktop display: Hi ,My desk top is showing up in a weird display.I want to restore it to a normal display.any help here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-desktop-display/6e99f8bc-86e0-4ba1-bf9b-ecd144373cc4
  5. Weird desktop display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird desktop display: Hi ,My desk top is showing up in a weird display.I want to restore it to a normal display.any help here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-desktop-display/6e99f8bc-86e0-4ba1-bf9b-ecd144373cc4
  6. Weird desktop display

7. Display has changed to a washed/faded look

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display has changed to a washed/faded look: Can someone please help me? I updated to Windows 11 a while ago and everything was fine. Now the display/colors look washed and faded and I am not great with computers but tried to install all new updates then revert to back from when it was normal and nothing... this is what...
  8. Display has changed to a washed/faded look

Display has changed to a washed/faded look: Can someone please help me? I updated to Windows 11 a while ago and everything was fine. Now the display/colors look washed and faded and I am not great with computers but tried to install all new updates then revert to back from when it was normal and nothing... this is what...
  9. Problem with videos on windows 10. My video display has a problem, it looks weird like a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with videos on windows 10. My video display has a problem, it looks weird like a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/h0mi34 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj9qmo/problem_with_videos_on_windows_10_my_video/
  10. Weird display of desktop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird display of desktop: [img] Quite an issue with a computer and how it is showing icons. This occurs in both Normal and Safe modes on one user. It is normal on a second user. Thought it was a Profile issue. Upgrading from Version 1909 [when it started a couple months ago] to Version 2004 didn't...