Windows 10: Windows 10 Desktop Icon Title Wrap Bug !!

Discus and support Windows 10 Desktop Icon Title Wrap Bug !! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It should move the whole word down and not cutting it in the middle... I have this weird bug that the title wrap in desktop icons fail to wrap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dnoam93, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Desktop Icon Title Wrap Bug !!

It should move the whole word down and not cutting it in the middle...

I have this weird bug that the title wrap in desktop icons fail to wrap correctly and cutting words rendomly in the middle of them insted of every word...

it is like he fail to recognize spaces between words or looking at all name as one word.

I dont know if it is connected but I saw this bug on two Dell computers.

didnt touch on registery or anything..

someone saw this bug and know how to fix it?

thanks in advence Windows 10 Desktop Icon Title Wrap Bug !! :)

submitted by /u/dnoam93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dnoam93, Jun 23, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jun 23, 2020
  3. BobbyBoyd Win User
    Desktop Icon Title

I want to see the ENTIRE title under the desktop Icon not just the first two lines. I know it shows the entire Icon title if I select and/or click the icon title but that is not what I am wanting. I am wanting viewers who are looking at the screen to be
    able to read what the entire Icon Title is without having to use a mouse. What are the steps to showing the complete Icon title below the desktop Icon? My Example: I have several video shortcut icons on my desktop. Below the Video shortcut icon is a description
    or title but it only shows two lines. I want viewers to see the entire title below the Icon on the desktop. Does anyone have and answer to how this can be done?

Thanks,

Bobby

BobbyBoyd, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Desktop Icon Title Wrap Bug !!

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Desktop Icon Title Wrap Bug !!

1. Windows 10 Desktop Icon Title Wrap Bug !! - Similar Threads - Desktop Icon Title

2. Title Bar Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Title Bar Bug: I had just upgraded to Windows 11 not 30 minutes ago, and I am already having this visual issue with my title bar. This only appears to be happening in Windows Explorer. I have tried restarting Explorer with task manager, restarting my computer, to no avail. My computer is a...
  3. Title Bar Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Title Bar Bug: I had just upgraded to Windows 11 not 30 minutes ago, and I am already having this visual issue with my title bar. This only appears to be happening in Windows Explorer. I have tried restarting Explorer with task manager, restarting my computer, to no avail. My computer is a...
  4. Desktop icon grid bugged

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icon grid bugged: [ATTACH] Alright so there is a spot on my second monitor where i cant place any icons basically the whole right border is unusable for icon space https://preview.redd.it/fo1l0qonicd61.png?width=504&format=png&auto=webp&s=a0c8770033bd4db01d6e5371f3cc631fc5042672...
  5. desktop icon title wrap bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    desktop icon title wrap bug: I have this weird bug that the title wrap in desktop icons fail to wrap correctly and cutting words rendomly in the middle of them insted of every word... didnt touch on registery or anything.. someone saw this bug and know how to fix it? thanks in advence :) submitted...
  6. desktop icons do not show titles

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop icons do not show titles: When I boot up my machine sometimes my desktop icons are not showing the titles and when I click the icon the screen is blank. I have to reboot to get them to show and work. I have windows 10 64bit...
  7. How remove shadows on Icon Titles on desktop in Windows 10???

How remove shadows on Icon Titles on desktop in Windows 10???: Please do not refer me to System/Advanced/Visual settings. I've removed every check mark in there referring to shadows and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has changed. These shadows are making me go blind. I absolutely cannot read them. Any suggestions that work would be greatly...
  8. color of desktop icon titles

color of desktop icon titles: I know! The answer is here on some page....but I seem to have white letters on a white background on the desktop. How to I bring color to the icon titles? Thanks. 63440
  9. Increase text length (prevent text wrapping) under Desktop icons?

Increase text length (prevent text wrapping) under Desktop icons?: I've read references in increasing icon spacing via Regedit tweaks, but will that also increase the text length under icons before the text wraps to a new line. For example a folder named "Screen Grabs" displays both words on one line with Win7 but breaks it into 2 lines with...
  10. Desktop weird icons with no Title

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop weird icons with no Title: Hey guys, Today, I see 2 icons which have no title and whenever I delete them it come back when I refresh desktop. [img] Regards. 84112