Windows 10: Windows 10 Desktop Image Behind The Scenes

Discus and support Windows 10 Desktop Image Behind The Scenes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Did you know the Windows 10 Desktop Image was actually a photo and not a computer generated image? Here's Microsoft's video behind the creation of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jimchristou, Jun 2, 2024.

1. Windows 10 Desktop Image Behind The Scenes

Did you know the Windows 10 Desktop Image was actually a photo and not a computer generated image? Here's Microsoft's video behind the creation of the W10 Desktop Image: Windows 10. GMUNK. ODESZA.

submitted by /u/jimchristou
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jimchristou, Jun 2, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2024
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Windows 10 Desktop Image Behind The Scenes 42853d1485958256t-restoring-windows-10-image-using-macrium-reflect-.jpg
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 2, 2024
  4. Windows 10 Desktop Image Behind The Scenes

Desktop fit in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resize the Desktop image and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Desktop and select the
      Personalize
    • Select the Background from the left pane.
    • Under Choose a fit click on the drop down. There you will get a list of options to resize the Desktop image.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 2, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 Desktop Image Behind The Scenes

1. Windows 10 Desktop Image Behind The Scenes - Similar Threads - Desktop Image Behind

2. Lots of weir stuff going on behind the scenes on my laptop. Logs with Virtual managing,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of weir stuff going on behind the scenes on my laptop. Logs with Virtual managing,...: I will be short. I want you to help to figure out whats going on on my laptop. I thinks one of my neighbours have hacked into my system. Can you help me find a keylogger installed? There are so much stuff going on hidden. WEIRD things. And some are straight proof someone is...
  3. Lots of weir stuff going on behind the scenes on my laptop. Logs with Virtual managing,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of weir stuff going on behind the scenes on my laptop. Logs with Virtual managing,...: I will be short. I want you to help to figure out whats going on on my laptop. I thinks one of my neighbours have hacked into my system. Can you help me find a keylogger installed? There are so much stuff going on hidden. WEIRD things. And some are straight proof someone is...
  4. Background image not displaying behind tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background image not displaying behind tiles: Hi, so, I had a lovely photo for my background on my windows 10 laptop. After an update the image behind the tiles was still present, but became faded, like washed out. I was fine ish with this, although I would have preferred my nice bright image back, but then, a few...
  5. How will Microsoft inform users who are affected by the behind the scenes bug affecting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How will Microsoft inform users who are affected by the behind the scenes bug affecting...: After working with an online representative at Microsoft to address the fact that my camera is not working; she advised me that there is a bug that Microsoft's IT department is working on to fix the problem. It may not be your computer, but their software....
  6. Xbox 20/20: A monthly behind the scenes look into the future of Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox 20/20: A monthly behind the scenes look into the future of Xbox: What was already going to be a once-in-a-generation year for gaming – a new generation of consoles, a wave of new next-generation games, and the launch of new ways to play with game streaming – 2020 has become the year that challenged us all and tested...
  7. Windows 10 opening scene

Windows 10 opening scene: My Windows 10 opening scene is out of focus. How to rectify it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-opening-scene/ce1a149d-bea2-4c8c-92dd-95222acdcd33
  8. Window 10 Home Page scene

Window 10 Home Page scene: Is there a title hidden somewhere? It looks like somewhere in the Dordogne, but it could be anywhere in rural France with limestone as the local rock. How do I find out?...
  9. Determining which programs are updating behind the scenes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Determining which programs are updating behind the scenes: How do I determine if some of the underlying programs are updating "behind the scenes"? I am on metered data usage and need to control this occurrence. Naturally there are hundreds of files on the HP laptop I am referring to....
  10. Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash

in Windows 10 News
    Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash: Hi! My name is Anita George, and I am the leader of the two Bug Bashes for the Windows 10 Creators Update (the one in November 2016 and the one we just finished up in Feb). For this most recent Bug Bash, Windows Insiders completed approximately 108,900 Quests and submitted or...