Windows 10: Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.

Discus and support Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there,My window 10 keeps flashing on and off continuously. The screen is stable when I login. Then it shows desktop for few seconds, turns black for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sansky_123, Jun 4, 2022.

1. Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.

Hi there,My window 10 keeps flashing on and off continuously. The screen is stable when I login. Then it shows desktop for few seconds, turns black for few seconds and again displays the desktop for few seconds. It is like an on - off light. I am unable to click settings to troubleshoot or reset.I updated few drivers and this is happening after I restart. I tried many things from internet but nothing is working. Please help.Many thanks in advance.

:)

sansky_123, Jun 4, 2022

2. Desktop keeps flashing ( crashing every second)

Help!!

upgraded to Windows 10 on August 6, 2015. Desktop keeps flashing.. Seems like it is trying to do something and then crashes.

I can't type on the keyboard and can essentially only go to task manager.

I have no clue how to fix and need help!

step by step for dummies!

Thank you in advance.

margaretrumleskie, Jun 4, 2022
  3. Ang6666 Win User
    Desktop keeps flashing

I tried finding someone else with this problem and solution with no luck.

Windows 10 installed with no issue but when I sign in the cursor just acts as tho it is thinking and will not let me do anything. Also the desktop keeps flashing. Only way out is to task manager out and start over. But it it repeats again.

Any suggestions to fix this.

Ang6666, Jun 4, 2022
  4. Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.

windows 10 desktop flashes after every 10 seconds

dear users i upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 but my desktop keep flashing after every 10 seconds . when my screen flashes it closes every application which i was using except my browsers .. flash means my PC is refreshing automatically after 10 seconds
    and close application and my drive windows as well ... please tell my any solution i have upgraded my graphics drivers already ..

Malik Zahid, Jun 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.

1. Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second. - Similar Threads - desktop keeps flashing

2. Windows 10 desktop keep flashing on and off every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 desktop keep flashing on and off every second: Hi, I have this issue where my desktop turn black and then normal in an instant. It's working fine when opening but after a few seconds it start doing that. I updated the drivers and can't see anyyhing that may cause this. Please help....
  3. Windows 10 desktop keep flashing on and off every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 desktop keep flashing on and off every second: Hi, I have this issue where my desktop turn black and then normal in an instant. It's working fine when opening but after a few seconds it start doing that. I updated the drivers and can't see anyyhing that may cause this. Please help....
  4. Windows 10 desktop keep flashing on and off every second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.: Hi there,My window 10 keeps flashing on and off continuously. The screen is stable when I login. Then it shows desktop for few seconds, turns black for few seconds and again displays the desktop for few seconds. It is like an on - off light. I am unable to click settings to...
  6. Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.: Hi there,My window 10 keeps flashing on and off continuously. The screen is stable when I login. Then it shows desktop for few seconds, turns black for few seconds and again displays the desktop for few seconds. It is like an on - off light. I am unable to click settings to...
  7. Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds

Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds: Every few seconds, my desktop flashes my Windows Colour, and all the icons dissappear and reappear.It's also made my computer run slower.Link to a video of what it looks like: http://imgur.com/gallery/8zrwLiX...
  8. Second display keeps flashing off and back on and resizing windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second display keeps flashing off and back on and resizing windows: Since recent update, my external monitor primary display keeps flashing off for a moment - my laptop screen then flashes on with all windows, then the external monitor flashes back on but all windows are resized. This happens every 45 seconds or so. I am using a Windows...
  9. Screens flashing off and on every 30 seconds

Screens flashing off and on every 30 seconds: My computer screens flash off every 30 seconds or so. It doesnt effect any application I have open or system windows such as control panel. It does however close windows explorer window when it flashes. When I look at the event viewer it is showing almost 600 events...
  10. Flashing Desktop, on and off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flashing Desktop, on and off: Hi Everyone. The last week or so, a desktop on one computer(1st) (on a network with multiple computers) begins to flash off and on. The desktop is not responsive at all, however I can open programs like outlook or chrome and use them while behind, the desktop is flashing....