Windows 10: Windows 10 Desktop looks different after I did a factory reset on my PC

Discus and support Windows 10 Desktop looks different after I did a factory reset on my PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After I did a factory reset on my PC today I noticed that some things look different then before I reset my PC. When holding left click on the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartinGrizev, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Desktop looks different after I did a factory reset on my PC

After I did a factory reset on my PC today I noticed that some things look different then before I reset my PC. When holding left click on the desktop the "indicator" is now transparent before I reset my PC it was a blue tint.

Windows 10 Desktop looks different after I did a factory reset on my PC be7e855c-700b-408b-8e57-2e01c3f9bb0e?upload=true.png

This is what it looks like now.

Also when moving a program borders contrast to the colour below them appear and the inside of the borders is transparent.

Windows 10 Desktop looks different after I did a factory reset on my PC e34db15f-0f56-425c-9469-4ed731e2574d?upload=true.png

These things are annoying me and I would like them to be like they used to be before I reset my PC.

:)

MartinGrizev, Jul 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 Desktop looks different after I did a factory reset on my PC

After I did a factory reset on my PC today I noticed that some things look different then before I reset my PC. When holding left click on the desktop the "indicator" is now transparent before I reset my PC it was a blue tint.

Windows 10 Desktop looks different after I did a factory reset on my PC be7e855c-700b-408b-8e57-2e01c3f9bb0e?upload=true.png

This is what it looks like now.

Also when moving a program borders contrast to the colour below them appear and the inside of the borders is transparent.

Windows 10 Desktop looks different after I did a factory reset on my PC e34db15f-0f56-425c-9469-4ed731e2574d?upload=true.png

These things are annoying me and I would like them to be like they used to be before I reset my PC.

MartinGrizev, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Desktop looks different after I did a factory reset on my PC

Abhishek362, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Desktop looks different after I did a factory reset on my PC

1. Windows 10 Desktop looks different after I did a factory reset on my PC - Similar Threads - Desktop looks different

2. "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting: Ive had issues with windows updates in the past but they havent really affected much however recently i decided to factory reset my PC as, yes the updates didnt want to work, but also its just been quite slow recently. I have factory reset my PC before with no issues so i...
  3. "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting: Ive had issues with windows updates in the past but they havent really affected much however recently i decided to factory reset my PC as, yes the updates didnt want to work, but also its just been quite slow recently. I have factory reset my PC before with no issues so i...
  4. "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Applications look different after factory resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications look different after factory resetting Windows: So I had factory reset my Windows 10 and it caused applications to render differently than before and it's bothering meMore zoomed in for example, sometimes quality is off etc.Is there a way to make it like it was before...
  6. Applications look different after factory resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications look different after factory resetting Windows: So I had factory reset my Windows 10 and it caused applications to render differently than before and it's bothering meMore zoomed in for example, sometimes quality is off etc.Is there a way to make it like it was before...
  7. Applications look different after factory resetting Windows

8. My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset: I tried factory resetting my Asus laptop and now it has a problem installing windowsCan someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-installing-windows-after-i-did-a/cc845eec-b572-4485-bf47-a4ca418210eb
  9. My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset

My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset: I tried factory resetting my Asus laptop and now it has a problem installing windowsCan someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-installing-windows-after-i-did-a/cc845eec-b572-4485-bf47-a4ca418210eb
  10. My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization