Windows 10: Windows 10 Desktop - Netflix App keeps getting removed

Discus and support Windows 10 Desktop - Netflix App keeps getting removed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is driving me absolutely crazy!!! I install the official Netflix Windows app through the Microsoft app store. Then some time later could be an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FurlongHokie, May 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Desktop - Netflix App keeps getting removed

This is driving me absolutely crazy!!! I install the official Netflix Windows app through the Microsoft app store. Then some time later could be an hour or two, I notice that the app is completely gone. It's still listed in My Library when going back into the app store, however I have to re-install it every single time. I have tried pinning it to my start menu. I've tried pinning it to the taskbar. Nothing seems to work. Can someone please tell me what is going on here an how to prevent this from happening?

:)

FurlongHokie, May 19, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, May 19, 2020
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Desktop - Netflix App keeps getting removed

NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Desktop - Netflix App keeps getting removed

1. Windows 10 Desktop - Netflix App keeps getting removed - Similar Threads - Desktop Netflix App

2. Microsoft Remote Desktop app keeps getting removed from my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Remote Desktop app keeps getting removed from my laptop.: The Microsoft Remote Desktop app keeps getting uninstalled from my laptop almost daily, and all my connections are lost whenever I reinstall it.The app also randomly crashes when I am working on one or multiple remote connections.Another "Remote Desktop" app is installed with...
  3. Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing: Hi,I'm running Parallels VM with windows 11 on Macbook m1 in order to use the Netflix app offline.I'm able to watch the movie/series right after installation, but when i'm trying to download the movie/series and play it, the app crashes, even if i keep my laptop online.I've...
  4. Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing

Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing: Hi,I'm running Parallels VM with windows 11 on Macbook m1 in order to use the Netflix app offline.I'm able to watch the movie/series right after installation, but when i'm trying to download the movie/series and play it, the app crashes, even if i keep my laptop online.I've...
  5. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  6. Netflix App

Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  7. Netflix App Keeps Dissappearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix App Keeps Dissappearing: I have downloaded and installed the Netflix app from the Microsoft Store and pinned it to my taskbar many times and yet whenever I turn off my laptop and come back to it later, it isn't in my taskbar and I can't find the app when I search in the spotlight search at the bottom...
  8. Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K

Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K: Hello all, I just bought a new laptop and downloaded the netflix app but I can't get 4k playback, just HD. I've listed the steps below I've taken to trouble shoot and my configuration too. Configuration/Troubleshooting: Razer Blade Advanced 15 with Windows 10 all...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App - Settings keep getting removed

Windows 10 Mail App - Settings keep getting removed: Hi, I am using the Windows Mail app on Windows 10 to use my two hotmail accounts. I have gone through the settings panel to set up the various options (no message threading, change default font, remove the default signature, turn off focussed inbox etc) However, at...
  10. Netflix App keeps asking for username and password...

Netflix App keeps asking for username and password...: Hey guys, i have the netflix app and everytime i reboot or start it after a few hours i get prompted to login. it doesnt save my login info. is ccleaner maybe cleaning something it shouldnt. i shouldnt have to login everytime i use this app... thanks ! 115054