Windows 10: Windows 10 desktop pop-up menu problem

Discus and support Windows 10 desktop pop-up menu problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am a Windows 10 user but a few days ago, I reset my laptop and reinstall Windows 10 but after reinstallation now the desktop pop-up menu doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AhmadRaza786, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 desktop pop-up menu problem

I am a Windows 10 user but a few days ago, I reset my laptop and reinstall Windows 10

but after reinstallation now the desktop pop-up menu doesn't work properly

It took some time to open the desktop pop-up menu when I press right-click

so, please help me with this problem

:)

AhmadRaza786, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. erocker Win User
    Windows Vista Tech Support

Here's my problem, when I get a menu to come up in Vista and the screen is supposed to darken desktop background gets all garbled with magenta, and cyan colors instead. The menu pop-up works fine. Any suggestions?

erocker, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Donna Men Win User

Windows 10 desktop pop-up menu problem

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 desktop pop-up menu problem

1. Windows 10 desktop pop-up menu problem - Similar Threads - desktop pop menu

2. Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop.: Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop. *Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-the-background-in-the-pop-up-menu/80375620-21be-4bbf-9850-60065159ae02
  3. Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop.: Unable to change the background in the pop up menu in desktop. *Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-the-background-in-the-pop-up-menu/80375620-21be-4bbf-9850-60065159ae02
  4. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu pops up Windows 10: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It's a few years old of course. Recently I had to have a new hard drive and have the system reset. I also had a new keyboard installed after the hard drive because it had a crack.I don't know if it's the system but ever since,...
  5. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click menu pops up Windows 10: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It's a few years old of course. Recently I had to have a new hard drive and have the system reset. I also had a new keyboard installed after the hard drive because it had a crack.I don't know if it's the system but ever since,...
  6. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  8. desktop pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop pops up: I play American Truck Sim. and other games on Steam and I'm driving down the road when the desktop pops up and the game is put down on the task bar. If I click on the game icon on the task bar most of the time the game will reappear and I can continue to play. But in those...
  9. Desktop Pop Ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Pop Ups: How do I remove pop up ads popping up on desktop, now while browsing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/desktop-pop-ups/7e7a4a58-3eab-44da-911e-51040839c9f0
  10. desktop pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    desktop pop-ups: I have read many reviews about desktop pop-ups, with no answers. I had to log in to my Microsoft Account about this problem. What I noticed from the community the answer was always buy this buy that. if Microsoft continues this way of troubleshooting problems like this to...