Windows 10: Windows 10 Desktop/Programs

Discus and support Windows 10 Desktop/Programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been experiencing a problem with my computer as of October 24th, 2021. I'm unable to open any program or .exe file on my computer. This really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexisLauren, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Desktop/Programs

Hi, I've been experiencing a problem with my computer as of October 24th, 2021. I'm unable to open any program or .exe file on my computer. This really annoys me. I've kept it off for about 2 weeks now since I've noticed this problem. I start it up, it takes forever to load because it's very slow, and nothing opens. I'm able to select pictures, folders, files, applications, but nothing opens. My mouse moves correctly, it's all very slow to start up like usual, but the problem is nothing opens. I've tried a few things, just simply restarting it about 10 times before giving up, waiting 10 second

:)

AlexisLauren, Nov 29, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Desktop/Programs

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

Did u try right clicking and select add to start menu?

When did AMD release DX12 drivers?

Pill Monster, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Desktop/Programs

1. Windows 10 Desktop/Programs - Similar Threads - Desktop Programs

2. When I switch to a different desktop, all my taskbar programs get rearranged at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I switch to a different desktop, all my taskbar programs get rearranged at random: This is extremely annoying. I constantly switch between desktops by pressing Ctrl+Windows+ArrowKey, and it makes it so that if I set up an order on my taskbar icons and swap desktops, the order shuffles at random, and sometimes the taskbar icons become invisible. I really...
  3. When I switch to a different desktop, all my taskbar programs get rearranged at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I switch to a different desktop, all my taskbar programs get rearranged at random: This is extremely annoying. I constantly switch between desktops by pressing Ctrl+Windows+ArrowKey, and it makes it so that if I set up an order on my taskbar icons and swap desktops, the order shuffles at random, and sometimes the taskbar icons become invisible. I really...
  4. desktop program icon covered with file icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop program icon covered with file icon: how to i shift this file icon thats covering the programm iconthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-program-icon-covered-with-file-icon/9e877644-1301-417b-83d1-d1a86779ce40
  5. desktop program icon covered with file icon

desktop program icon covered with file icon: how to i shift this file icon thats covering the programm iconthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-program-icon-covered-with-file-icon/9e877644-1301-417b-83d1-d1a86779ce40
  6. desktop program icon covered with file icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Restarting computer makes the window programs unresponsive upon reaching the desktop

Restarting computer makes the window programs unresponsive upon reaching the desktop: If the pc is already running then I restart the computer, the next time I reach the desktop, no programs function anymore not even shutdown, restart. I can't open any programs/app AFTER 10-15s upon reaching the desktop. During that 10-15s period I can open any program fine,...
  8. Restarting computer makes the window programs unresponsive upon reaching the desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restarting computer makes the window programs unresponsive upon reaching the desktop: If the pc is already running then I restart the computer, the next time I reach the desktop, no programs function anymore not even shutdown, restart. I can't open any programs/app AFTER 10-15s upon reaching the desktop. During that 10-15s period I can open any program fine,...
  9. Restarting computer makes the window programs unresponsive upon reaching the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 11 Pro does not respect file association settings in desktop programs

Windows 11 Pro does not respect file association settings in desktop programs: Hello, A few days ago I reinstalled a fresh on a clean SSD copy of Windows 11 Pro on my desktop PC. Everything has worked flawlessly except for one very annoying thing. Windows 11 Pro doesn't seem to respect file association settings in third-party desktop programs at all....