Windows 10: Windows 10, Desktop right click

Discus and support Windows 10, Desktop right click in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I recently updated my Windows 10 version t 1803 and the KB4338853 and sine then I cant right click on my desktop it just shows the loading icon but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mark Lemuel Sarmiento, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Windows 10, Desktop right click

Hi I recently updated my Windows 10 version t 1803 and the KB4338853 and sine then I cant right click on my desktop it just shows the loading icon but doesnt really respond... is there any way to fix this ?

:)

Mark Lemuel Sarmiento, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 13, 2018
  4. MohanC Win User

Windows 10, Desktop right click

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10, Desktop right click

1. Windows 10, Desktop right click - Similar Threads - Desktop right click

2. Right click on desktop not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click on desktop not working.: hi, I have noticed that whenever I right click on my desktop it gives me the loading symbol, aborts and then restarts and im not sure whats causing this, i looked into the problem scripts and found these were potential problems anyone able to help. Source Windows Explorer...
  3. Right clicking on desktop

Right clicking on desktop: When I left- click on the desktop and click either personalize or display settings a system 32 pop-up appears for less than a second but disappears without opening display settings or personalize. I have done a scan and check disk but nothing. Thanks for any help!...
  4. Windows 10 right click on desktop not responding

Windows 10 right click on desktop not responding: I recently reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working fine except that right-click on the desktop is not responding and eventually I am not able to click on the desktop icons. However, all applications and start menu are working normally. Can anyone help?...
  5. Can’t right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t right click on desktop: I recently reset my pc to factory settings and now I can’t right click my desktop. It was fine before the reset. I’ve followed a few guides on YouTube but nothing is working so far. Anyone have a fix for this? submitted by /u/whatepisodeisit [link] [comments]...
  6. Desktop Right Click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  7. right-click on desktop

right-click on desktop: Hey, lately whenever I right-click on the desktop (to create a folder, document, etc.), the menu does not opened, and the system gets stuck for a few minutes. The blue circle continues to rotate for 40-50 minutes after a click, and then the menu opened. Is there a...
  8. Right Click on WIndows 10 Desktop Not Working

Right Click on WIndows 10 Desktop Not Working: I have an issues on Windows 10 Desktop where when I right click my mouse, I get the circle, and then the desktop aborts and restarts. Sometimes when i first reboot, it works once, and then it's back to its same old behavior. I am unable to view my desktop icons or create new...
  9. Desktop Right Click not working

Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  10. windows 10 right click error on desktop

windows 10 right click error on desktop: I recently reset my win 10 pc and now when I right click on desktop it freeze. but in any file or in internet i can right click anywhere. I just can't right click on desktop and when I try to right click blue circle turning and nothing happens....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 desktop right click

2. right click on desktop loading circle

3. desktop right click circle

4. blue circle when i right click on desktop