Windows 10: Windows 10 desktop start up failure.

Discus and support Windows 10 desktop start up failure. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just started having issues with turning on my pc. Its stuck on a blck screen and does not respond to any keyboard commands. When i push the power... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by casandraflores, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 desktop start up failure.

I just started having issues with turning on my pc. Its stuck on a blck screen and does not respond to any keyboard commands. When i push the power button it shows the HP logo and the loading dots then it goes to a black screen. The mouse appears with the loading blue circle but nothing happens. I figured it needed time to load so I left it like that for a whole day, but it never started up. The issue im having started a few days ago when I turned my computer on and it was running a little slower than usual. I checked for updates and updated everything that was not up to date. When the updates were downloaded my system required a restart. I clicked on update and shutdown. The next day I turned on my computer and waited for it start but it never got past the HP logo or the black screen. PLEASE HELP!! What can I do to get my pc back up and running without losing all my files??

:)

casandraflores, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 1, 2020
  4. MohanC Win User

Windows 10 desktop start up failure.

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 desktop start up failure.

1. Windows 10 desktop start up failure. - Similar Threads - desktop start failure

2. Windows 10 start-up failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start-up failure: After downloading an update i restarted the pc to update however once it restarted it got stuck on start-up repair couldn't repair your pc. LOG file: C\Windows\System32\logfiles\Srt\Srttrail.txt I think the issue might be the fact that there was little allocated space left...
  3. Failure to Start-Up

Failure to Start-Up: This problem has be occurring quite often now, I used to be able to fix it with a few restarts, but it's gotten to the point that I am unable to go past the loading screen on windows as it gets stuck there. I tried updating my drivers from Safe Mode but that didn't help....
  4. Windows 10 Desktop Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Desktop Failure: I'm using a computer with windows 10, however every time I try and download AMD Radeon drivers I have an amd r7370 windows seems to crash and all I see is a black screen, I tried downloading the previous version and it had same issue. This started last night when it just did...
  5. Windows 10 Start up failure

Windows 10 Start up failure: I cannot start up my laptop without getting stuck. It goes to "Prospering Automatic Repair" to "Diagnosing Your PC" then into a blue screen titled "Automatic repair". I have tried restarting and it's always back to the same spot. So I click the other option "Advanced...
  6. Windows 10 desktop start up failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 desktop start up failure: I just started having issues with turning on my pc. Its stuck on a blck screen and does not respond to any keyboard commands. When i push the power button it shows the HP logo and the loading dots then it goes to a black screen. The mouse appears with the loading blue circle...
  7. Windows 10 start up, performance and system failure

Windows 10 start up, performance and system failure: Hi All, I have tried the many ways given to rectify, even reset, and then tells me there was an error and can't complete reset function. I can after signing in, eventually after a very long wait get to the home screen which is black background, and shows all files on...
  8. Windows 10 start up, performance and system failure

Windows 10 start up, performance and system failure: Hi All, I can after signing in, eventually after a very long wait get to the home screen which is black background, and shows all files on desktop. When I click on the start button, nothing happens at all. When I click on the folder icon to go into explorer, eventually it...
  9. Start up failure

Start up failure: my windows 10 computer appears to have reverted to windows 7 It failed to start up today and trying to boot up shows windows 7 features not those of windows 10. it found no restore point, repair startup didnt work. help please...
  10. Windows 10 start up, performance and system failure

Windows 10 start up, performance and system failure: Hi All, Hope you can help. Have followed a number of possibilities within these forums hoping to solve my problem. The most accurate yet goes back to December 5, 2017 and the information given by DaveM121. I am having the same problem as Amyoberlies - unfortunately when I...