Windows 10: Windows 10 Desktop, Task bar, Start icons blank

Discus and support Windows 10 Desktop, Task bar, Start icons blank in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HIl, I have issue with icons in windows 10, suddenly most of the icons in the desktop, task bar and start menu. I have updated windows to latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nithin_895, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Desktop, Task bar, Start icons blank

HIl,

I have issue with icons in windows 10, suddenly most of the icons in the desktop, task bar and start menu. I have updated windows to latest build but still same issue. Kindly please help me to solve the issue.

Thank you.

:)

Nithin_895, Dec 1, 2019

2. task bar icons blank

After applying the november windows 10 home update three of my task bar icons have become blank sheets. The ones changed are edge, store and wunderlist. The remainder are fine. The icons of the three appear correct in the all apps list. I have tried
    unpin and re-pin with no change. The three applications work correctly and start fine from the task bar. It is just hard to remember which application is which blank. Note this has happened on my hp laptop which was upgraded from windows 8.1, My desktop
    which has windows 10 professional does not have the problem. It was upgraded from windows 7 professional.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RussGarside, Dec 1, 2019
  3. task bar icons blank

Thank you for the suggestion. I checked a different user account which I had setup when windows 10 was first updated but had never accessed since. It does not have blank task bar icons.

RussGarside, Dec 1, 2019
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Windows 10 Desktop, Task bar, Start icons blank

Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar. Cannot make it “stick” to the taskbar

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• When you say “Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar”, you mean pin the excel workbook to the task bar?
    • what exactly when you try to stick the excel file to the taskbar?
    If you are trying to pin the excel workbook to the taskbar.

Follow the steps below.

• Click on the start menu, select the icon and right-click on the icon.

• From the list, select pin it to taskbar or pin it to start.
    Also, you can drag the icon from the desktop and drop on the task bar.

I hope the information is helpful and if the issue still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Desktop, Task bar, Start icons blank

1. Windows 10 Desktop, Task bar, Start icons blank - Similar Threads - Desktop Task bar

2. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.: Hi, I have a few devices that ran updates this morning and the taskbar went blank. I have done the following and still blank -sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Clear the...
  3. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.: Hi, I have a few devices that ran updates this morning and the taskbar went blank. I have done the following and still blank -sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Clear the...
  4. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Task bar blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task bar blank: My task bar just went blank and I can’t access my settings, the ms doesn’t work, I’ve inserted pictures of the different prompts I’ve gotten. Some times a gold padlock appears on the task bar and when I click it, it disappears. Please any solution?...
  6. Task bar blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar blank: My task bar just went blank and I can’t access my settings, the ms doesn’t work, I’ve inserted pictures of the different prompts I’ve gotten. Some times a gold padlock appears on the task bar and when I click it, it disappears. Please any solution?...
  7. Task bar goes blank, icons disappear, and then desktop icons come back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar goes blank, icons disappear, and then desktop icons come back.: After the February 2022 Windows 11 update the one that added the clock/date on the second monitor and updated note pad, I gotten times where my taskbar goes blank and the icons disappear for a few seconds. Then 5 to 20 seconds later, the icons come back and then bounce as...
  8. Task bar goes blank, icons disappear, and then desktop icons come back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar goes blank, icons disappear, and then desktop icons come back.: After the February 2022 Windows 11 update the one that added the clock/date on the second monitor and updated note pad, I gotten times where my taskbar goes blank and the icons disappear for a few seconds. Then 5 to 20 seconds later, the icons come back and then bounce as...
  9. Window 10 Desktop and Task Bar Icon crash

Window 10 Desktop and Task Bar Icon crash: #Windows 10 Pro N after file explorer or some app lunched, some of my app icons from desktop and task bar have changed to Blank app icons. i tried many ways to solve this problem but didn't work. etc. - delete IconCache.db from C Drive, rebuild but it doesn't work. -...
  10. start button not working ..blank task bar

start button not working ..blank task bar: Hello after the latest update what is going on now my laptop is not working properly after your update WHERE is the update to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working-blank-task-bar/a34f96c0-a4f5-455d-92ae-eb27def2faab