Windows 10: Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival

Discus and support Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My daughter took a photo with my laptop's camera and used it for the desktop screen theme (not lock screen). I can see the photo but I can't find it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by unit91, Feb 11, 2019.

1. unit91 Win User

Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival

My daughter took a photo with my laptop's camera and used it for the desktop screen theme (not lock screen). I can see the photo but I can't find it anywhere on the c: drive, not even in the camera roll file. How can I save this photo in as a photo that I can work with?

:)

unit91, Feb 11, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Animalpak Win User
    Windows Vista Desktop Themes

Hi guys !

I would know if somebody use a custom desktop theme for Vista 64 bit ? I want to know if this desktop themes make slow the computer or not ?

Look at this :

Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival plexgear_by_orpal.jpg

Animalpak, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival

1. Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival - Similar Threads - Desktop Theme Photo

2. Windows 10 themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 themes: what file folder is this under any help thanks i just want to use 1 picture instead of slideshow thnaks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-themes/591634c9-d657-4fd9-ad59-73887be4023a
  3. Desktop theme

Desktop theme: How do I create a desktop theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-theme/9e1b592b-e61e-4825-be5f-615d1a74f7c3
  4. Microsoft Photos’ viewer now has a light theme on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Photos’ viewer now has a light theme on Windows 10: Microsoft Photos, free photo viewer and editor included in Windows 10 is getting a new update with one noticeable change. This update brings a white background to the photos viewer if the app is set to use the light theme. Previously, the photos viewer in the app used dark...
  5. More ways to customize the desktop/External Themes + Legacy Themes

More ways to customize the desktop/External Themes + Legacy Themes: This is what the rundown on some features I'd like to see in Windows 10: More ways to use the colors to customize the desktop for the Metro Theme A unified/customizable icon theme An ability to use an external theme for Windows 10 of Metro doesn't please your fancy The...
  6. desktop themes

desktop themes: Running Windows 10 on desktop. Want to capture a single picture from one of the "Themes" groups. Can download a "theme" but can not open it to look at, select and "save" a specific desktop picture so I can look at it . Help! How to do this = capture and save a picture...
  7. Windows 10 Desktop background photo not changing

Windows 10 Desktop background photo not changing: Setup - two monitors. Nvidia Quatro graphic card Desktop background problem I have set Personalisation - Desktop Background - Slideshow - Set Location to a Photo folder to use Photos - Change every minute - Shuffle Off (tried On as well but makes no difference) - Fit set...
  8. Windows Themes opens 'Desktop Icon Settings'

Windows Themes opens 'Desktop Icon Settings': I seem to be having a problem with opening Windows Themes as instead of the theme applying as soon as I click on the file, it is opening the 'Desktop Icon Settings' instead (see image). I've never had this problem in the past and have only noticed it since trying to download...
  9. Desktop themes

Desktop themes: I can't apply windows themes to my desktop, it keeps black though I have selected different themes in "personalize". 14286
  10. desktop themes syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop themes syncing: Thanks cliff. After a posted this, I went looking. Something told me to check my onedrive. So I went through every file in it and didn't see said picture for theme. So I copied everything to a backup drive. then deleted every thing in one drive. As I did that something...