Windows 10: Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival

Discus and support Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My daughter took a photo with my laptop's camera and used it for the desktop screen theme (not lock screen). I can see the photo but I can't find it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by unit91, Feb 11, 2019.

1. unit91 Win User

Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival

My daughter took a photo with my laptop's camera and used it for the desktop screen theme (not lock screen). I can see the photo but I can't find it anywhere on the c: drive, not even in the camera roll file. How can I save this photo in as a photo that I can work with?

:)

unit91, Feb 11, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Animalpak Win User
    Windows Vista Desktop Themes

Hi guys !

I would know if somebody use a custom desktop theme for Vista 64 bit ? I want to know if this desktop themes make slow the computer or not ?

Look at this :

Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival plexgear_by_orpal.jpg

Animalpak, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival

1. Windows 10 Desktop Theme Photo Retreival - Similar Threads - Desktop Theme Photo

2. How to save and retreive icon positions on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save and retreive icon positions on the desktop?: I use my notebook with Windows 11 with several different monitors and every time the system shuffles all icons to some default positions. It is very annoying. I need to find a method how to save the positions of my icons to be able to retrieve them on monitors with different...
  3. How to save and retreive icon positions on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to save and retreive icon positions on the desktop?: I use my notebook with Windows 11 with several different monitors and every time the system shuffles all icons to some default positions. It is very annoying. I need to find a method how to save the positions of my icons to be able to retrieve them on monitors with different...
  4. Desktop Theme.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Theme.: I keep getting an Error every time the wallpaper changes. It is set to change daily. A box pops up Twice saying I cannot use that theme. I have had the same theme set up since I had the Computer but it has only recently started doing this. It can cause major problems If I'm...
  5. Desktop Themes

Desktop Themes: So I got a desktop thru SNAP Benefits and PCs for People. It is a great program and has helped myself and many others get a decent home computer for a discounted price. I am greatly appreciative of this I want to say but.....Why am I not able to change my theme or backround??...
  6. Retreiving purchased Windows license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Retreiving purchased Windows license: Hi, in April 2020 i purchased a new Lenovo thinkcentre which came with Windows 10 pro. However, I wanted to try Linux Ubuntu, and unfortunately I made the mistake of formatting the system before activating my windows 10 pro with Microsoft. Now I really like to get Windows...
  7. desktop theme

desktop theme: Is there a way I can silence that sound my desktop themes has. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-theme/32489301-d316-47ba-ae68-a544397e2892
  8. Desktop theme

Desktop theme: How do I create a desktop theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-theme/9e1b592b-e61e-4825-be5f-615d1a74f7c3
  9. desktop themes

desktop themes: Running Windows 10 on desktop. Want to capture a single picture from one of the "Themes" groups. Can download a "theme" but can not open it to look at, select and "save" a specific desktop picture so I can look at it . Help! How to do this = capture and save a picture...
  10. Desktop themes

Desktop themes: I can't apply windows themes to my desktop, it keeps black though I have selected different themes in "personalize". 14286