Windows 10: Windows 10 desktop will not load after an icloud update.

Discus and support Windows 10 desktop will not load after an icloud update. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Desktop will not load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathleenKennedy1, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Windows 10 desktop will not load after an icloud update.

Desktop will not load

:)

KathleenKennedy1, Oct 13, 2018

2. WIndows 10 and iCloud

Windows 10 loaded fine on my desktop PC, but as soon as I restarted, the iCloud icon popped up with an error message 'My Photo Stream can't be updated because you don't have permission to add files to the download folder.' The whole system became de-stabilised
    but I managed to revert back to Windows 7, where the following message appeared in the task bar on the iCloud icon: 'The upload folder for iCloud photos is missing. The upload folder for iCloud photos has been moved or deleted'. So, I deleted iCloud, re-installed
    it, and loaded Windows 10 again. As soon as I had loaded Windows 10 again and restarted, the same thing happened. I then managed to get into settings in Windows 10 (although this was difficult because of the de-stabilisation) and deleted iCloud, whereupon
    everything worked fine. Oddly, I have iCloud on my Laptop and there have been no problems with the Windows 10 upgrade. Any advice or ideas to overcome this would be appreciated (of course I don't now have access to my iCloud contacts list in Outlook!)

Thank You!

JRP IW 1971, Oct 13, 2018
  3. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 13, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Windows 10 desktop will not load after an icloud update.

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 desktop will not load after an icloud update.

1. Windows 10 desktop will not load after an icloud update. - Similar Threads - desktop load icloud

2. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop wont fully load after update restart.: my desktop wont fully load and is stuck trying to. this happened after a update restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wont-fully-load-after-update-restart/28098ade-6c39-41a9-9eb8-87f01d87a42d
  3. After Update Restart , Desktop not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Update Restart , Desktop not loading: Desktop is not loading and refreshing again and again ,just able to open Edge which is on desktop but no other app .I can't open settings also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-restart-desktop-not-loading/4072d107-ebcf-4914-a5c3-98cbd0bab669
  4. After Update Restart , Desktop not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Update Restart , Desktop not loading: Desktop is not loading and refreshing again and again ,just able to open Edge which is on desktop but no other app .I can't open settings also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-restart-desktop-not-loading/4072d107-ebcf-4914-a5c3-98cbd0bab669
  5. downloading photos in icloud to my desktop windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading photos in icloud to my desktop windows 10: I joined iCloud as my apple 6 iPhone was full. iCloud has not been user-friendly so I want to take my photos out of the cloud and put all my photos on my computer. I tried a few but they came up with a default icon and no photo. There are over 2,000 photos. How do I take my...
  6. downloading photos in icloud to my desktop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading photos in icloud to my desktop windows 10: I joined iCloud as my apple 6 iPhone was full. iCloud has not been user-friendly so I want to take my photos out of the cloud and put all my photos on my computer. I tried a few but they came up with a default icon and no photo. There are over 2,000 photos. How do I take my...
  7. Icloud for Windows will not update

Icloud for Windows will not update: I have icloud for Windows 10 installed. It does not update and says that I need to update manually. I do not understand how to do this so it does not update. I have spent many hours with Apple working on icloud issues for email. Finally, they say to take this up with...
  8. icloud email wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icloud email wont load: I cant get my icloud mail to upload onto my new laptop, its not the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email-wont-load/8621e6fa-8606-4ce3-987c-8c8df7637b06
  9. Desktop not loading after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop not loading after 1903 update: Looking for ideas! After updating to 1903, I type my password on the login screen, and then it starts to load into my profile. However the desktop doesn't load. The toolbar and start appears but flickers on and off every second continuously as if it's crashing then...
  10. Windows 10 will not load after update

Windows 10 will not load after update: windows 10 will not load after update. unmountable boot volume / preparing repair loop why this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-will-not-load-after-update/4721d83b-1dcf-4522-9ac0-50561abed2ca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud will not load on windows 10

2. After Windows 10 update desktop will not load.

3. upload folder for icloud has been moved or deleted

4. icloud is not loading on windows 10