Windows 10: Windows 10 desktops questions

Discus and support Windows 10 desktops questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have question about using multiple desktops in Win10 on my laptop. I'm using about 10 desktops for diferent purposes, and lately I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wleorule, Oct 22, 2015.

1. wleorule Win User

Windows 10 desktops questions

Hello guys,

I have question about using multiple desktops in Win10 on my laptop. I'm using about 10 desktops for diferent purposes, and lately I've been having some problems with them. After I put laptop to sleep and wake it up again my desktops get empty. So Windows is closing my apps that are open. Can you give me some help/advice on how to prevent it?

And, are there any touchpad drivers that have bulit in desktop switching gestures?

Thanks in advance,
    Leo.

:)

wleorule, Oct 22, 2015

2. Start Button not doing anything Windows 10 plus calculator not working

The problem is that we cannot use the start button on Windows 10.

In such a case, how are we supposed to utilize method 1 and method 2 when you refer to the usage of the same button in order to run these commands: sfc scan and DISM?

I used method 3 to no avail.

Please let me know.

Kind regards.

Windows 10 Questions, Oct 22, 2015
  3. If the 29 of July I haven't got the pc because I'm on a trip, what could I do?

Sorry if I don't speak very good English because I've got 15 years and I'm not from England and I only speak the English that I get in the school.

My question is:

If in the 29 of July I'm in a trip and I can't have my PC with me, what could I do?

Thanks. Windows 10 desktops questions :)

I'm waiting your answer.

Windows questions, Oct 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 desktops questions

1. Windows 10 desktops questions - Similar Threads - desktops questions

2. I have two or three questions about upgrading Windows 10 Home on my Dell gaming desktop....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have two or three questions about upgrading Windows 10 Home on my Dell gaming desktop....: Hello, I bought a gaming desktop from Dell in June 2018. Windows 10 Home was pre-installed by Dell. How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to other Windows versions, such as Windows 10 Pro. Advice from Microsoft Community members on a Windows 10 version...
  3. Remote Desktop Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remote Desktop Question: I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my laptop. I have a friend who is new to Windows and needs occasional help. If I upgrade her Windows 10 Home to Pro, I can use Remote Desktop to access her laptop and essentially take control (do updates, open apps, show her how to do...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question: Hello MS people My desktop got infected, some usb sticks got firmware infected and does weird things, a Logitech keyboard is infected too my question is... is the Microsoft wireless desktop 900 Transceiver firmware upgradable or not? regards...
  5. cannot get into my desktop. passwords wiped out as well as security questions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot get into my desktop. passwords wiped out as well as security questions: Hello, Don't know what's going on but I have 2 computers that I cannot get into. It looks like I have to clean install windows 10, but I don't know how. Please help. Hernan....
  6. Question Replacement 92mm Exhaust Fan for my Asus G11CD-K Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question Replacement 92mm Exhaust Fan for my Asus G11CD-K Desktop: Will This fan be fine at 1600RPM's for using as an Exhaust Fan? Noctua NF-B9 redux-1600 PWM, 4-Pin, High Performance Cooling Fan with 1600RPM (92mm, Grey) Hopefully works fine, and all is well, previous fan started having issues with spinning, and was making more noise, so...
  7. Question: How can I be sure my desktop theme, picture password, etc. will sync to a newer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question: How can I be sure my desktop theme, picture password, etc. will sync to a newer...: All too often, I see my old desktop theme, picture password, etc. when I reset my Dell Inspiron 7558. Other users report this problem on Feedback Hub! I hope 19H1 will be not only reliable with syncing my settings over all previous builds of Windows 10, but also more useful...
  8. New HP Desktop PC: 2 Questions On, Please

in Windows 10 Support
    New HP Desktop PC: 2 Questions On, Please: Hello, Will be getting a new HP Desktop pc, running, of course, W10. Two questions, please: a. The Apple iMac we also have is set up to go to "sleep" after non-usage of about an hour. Is there also sleep mode, probably, on the HP Desktop ? And, most important question for...
  9. Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please: Hi Folks, Thanks for all the previous help. Going to purchase a new Desktop pc for the family, and have to admit that I've lost track of the Posts and info. on this subject, as I'm in my 80's now and somewhat hard to keep up with. I imagine it is a very common question....
  10. Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please: Hi Folks, Thanks for all the previous help. Going to purchase a new Desktop pc for the family, and have to admit that I've lost track of the Posts and info. on this subject, as I'm in my 80's now and somewhat hard to keep up with. I imagine it is a very common question....