Windows 10: Windows 10 desktops questions

Discus and support Windows 10 desktops questions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have question about using multiple desktops in Win10 on my laptop. I'm using about 10 desktops for diferent purposes, and lately I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wleorule, Oct 22, 2015.

1. wleorule Win User

Windows 10 desktops questions

Hello guys,

I have question about using multiple desktops in Win10 on my laptop. I'm using about 10 desktops for diferent purposes, and lately I've been having some problems with them. After I put laptop to sleep and wake it up again my desktops get empty. So Windows is closing my apps that are open. Can you give me some help/advice on how to prevent it?

And, are there any touchpad drivers that have bulit in desktop switching gestures?

Thanks in advance,
    Leo.

:)

wleorule, Oct 22, 2015

2. Start Button not doing anything Windows 10 plus calculator not working

The problem is that we cannot use the start button on Windows 10.

In such a case, how are we supposed to utilize method 1 and method 2 when you refer to the usage of the same button in order to run these commands: sfc scan and DISM?

I used method 3 to no avail.

Please let me know.

Kind regards.

Windows 10 Questions, Oct 22, 2015
  3. If the 29 of July I haven't got the pc because I'm on a trip, what could I do?

Sorry if I don't speak very good English because I've got 15 years and I'm not from England and I only speak the English that I get in the school.

My question is:

If in the 29 of July I'm in a trip and I can't have my PC with me, what could I do?

Thanks. Windows 10 desktops questions :)

I'm waiting your answer.

Windows questions, Oct 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 desktops questions

1. Windows 10 desktops questions - Similar Threads - desktops questions

2. Remote Desktop setup question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop setup question: Three remote users need to access a SQL database on a desktop computer. I was told Remote Desktop was a good option. I have the following questions.1. What software do I need to have on that desktop computer? Windows 10, 11 or a server edition?2. If a server edition, what...
  3. Remote Desktop setup question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop setup question: Three remote users need to access a SQL database on a desktop computer. I was told Remote Desktop was a good option. I have the following questions.1. What software do I need to have on that desktop computer? Windows 10, 11 or a server edition?2. If a server edition, what...
  4. Desktop Shortcut Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Shortcut Questions: When a desktop shortcut has a cloud attached to it what does that mean? When a desktop shortcut has a check mark attached to it what does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-shortcut-questions/84d73c54-62d5-4bf4-9433-874910d69604
  5. Desktop Shortcut Questions

Desktop Shortcut Questions: When a desktop shortcut has a cloud attached to it what does that mean? When a desktop shortcut has a check mark attached to it what does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-shortcut-questions/84d73c54-62d5-4bf4-9433-874910d69604
  6. Desktop Shortcut Questions

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I have a question about a majorly corrupted personal desktop computer and how i can...

I have a question about a majorly corrupted personal desktop computer and how i can...: I have a question. My device is a personal desktop only I use it. I was using a user or user admin account that was created by the organization that put together this computer its a custom prebuilt gaming machine i got from best buy like 7 years ago. was the only account i...
  8. I have a question about a majorly corrupted personal desktop computer and how i can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a question about a majorly corrupted personal desktop computer and how i can...: I have a question. My device is a personal desktop only I use it. I was using a user or user admin account that was created by the organization that put together this computer its a custom prebuilt gaming machine i got from best buy like 7 years ago. was the only account i...
  9. I have a question about a majorly corrupted personal desktop computer and how i can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Remote Desktop Connection Error 0x104 Outside the House -- New Twist on an Old Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection Error 0x104 Outside the House -- New Twist on an Old Question: This question has been asked before with unsatisfactory results. Perhaps the answer is so obvious to techies, and so strange to average users, that there is a disconnect. As an in-betweener, I hope to explain it well enough to get a usable answer. Last week, I retired. This...