Windows 10: Windows 10 destroyed my laptop-Don't use it

Discus and support Windows 10 destroyed my laptop-Don't use it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have problem with Windows 10 I used Windows 10 PRO 1909 version in my laptop ASUS ROG GL753vd drivers are updated battery says that "255% battery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SəhrabNəbiyev, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 destroyed my laptop-Don't use it

I have problem with Windows 10

I used Windows 10 PRO 1909 version in my laptop ASUS ROG GL753vd

drivers are updated

battery says that "255% battery avaiable (plugged in).WHAT IS THAT????When unplugged laptop is off suddenly.Windows 10 destroyed my laptop and its battery.I DEMAND COMPENSATION

I contact Microsoft Support but they can't solve my problem.......

When I update to 1909 version this problem happened

BRING BACK MY LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

SəhrabNəbiyev, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows 10 destroyed my laptop-Don't use it [​IMG]

Valeriu, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 destroyed my laptop-Don't use it

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 destroyed my laptop-Don't use it

1. Windows 10 destroyed my laptop-Don't use it - Similar Threads - destroyed laptop Don't

2. windows 11 destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 destroyed my laptop: Here we go again.Hello I am currently having a problem with my display on my laptop, there is a white light/ smear of white light at the edge of my display, I don't know what it is or what caused it. I down know if it will get worse or not.it looks like its getting worst...It...
  3. windows 11 destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 destroyed my laptop: Here we go again.Hello I am currently having a problem with my display on my laptop, there is a white light/ smear of white light at the edge of my display, I don't know what it is or what caused it. I down know if it will get worse or not.it looks like its getting worst...It...
  4. Windows 10 Updates Keep Nearly Destroying My Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Updates Keep Nearly Destroying My Laptop: So, I believe this started with the last 2 updates. It was fine before, but suddenly whenever Windows tries to install new updates my laptop invariably gets stuck in The Install/Uninstall Loop that everyone who has this issue talks about. I always get this: Install error -...
  5. Windows 10 destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 destroyed my laptop: I downloaded a windows update. I now get a blue/blank screen. Nothing I do corrects it. One perfectly good computer now unuseable. Thanks for nothing Microsoft....
  6. Destroyed my laptop...

Destroyed my laptop...: I am disabled and accidently fell on my Dell laptop cracking the screen and bending the casing out of whack. The hard drive is still good. I just ordered a new laptop and want to install my old SSD drive into the new machine. It is a 2TB drive. I am sure the new machine...
  7. Windows 10 update destroyed my laptop

Windows 10 update destroyed my laptop: For the past year I have been repairing my Toshiba laptop after Windows 10 updates crashed it. After two visits to a technician I decided to contact Microsoft. I spent hours talking to someone on the phone. My daughter created 2 USB Windows ISO files for me (64 & 32). I then...
  8. Windows update destroyed my laptop.

Windows update destroyed my laptop.: So last night I got a message that I needed to update. I clicked to update and the whole screen went black. Nothing works. If I turn it on there are 8 beeps. I'm afraid that as far as I'm concerned, if company's product breaks something, I expect them to fix or replace....
  9. Laptop Destroyed by Windows 10 Update

Laptop Destroyed by Windows 10 Update: Apparently my laptop updated while I left it unattended, and now I get error message no matter what I try. It says my computer needs to be repaired---missing file : Windows\system32\winload.efi. Error OXC0000225. Now, here's the fun part: I cannot bypass this error no...
  10. Upgrade Destroyed my Laptop

Upgrade Destroyed my Laptop: About a fortnight ago, there were upgrades waiting to be installed. I was about to close my laptop and it said that it would do the upgrades then shut down, so I left it and went to bed. The laptop was off next morning but I didn't use it. My son (IT Programmer) came home...