Windows 10: Windows 10 destroying my gaming experience.

Discus and support Windows 10 destroying my gaming experience. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I experience this last week and now I can't even run a light weight game (Osu!). Every time I refresh my explorer it conumes 50% to 100% of my CPU. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeanMark, Mar 12, 2019.

1. DeanMark Win User

Windows 10 destroying my gaming experience.

I experience this last week and now I can't even run a light weight game (Osu!). Every time I refresh my explorer it conumes 50% to 100% of my CPU. I already did everything from deleting memory diagnostic in task manager, reinstalling drives, deleting the latest update KB4482887, to Clean my drive and Reinstall windows 10 (I look on everyside of internet but can't really find a fix). I can't even play a single game anymore and my overall performance drop to 70% to 90%. I tried Windows Performance Recorder and I will leave the link here if someone can help me fix my problem. Thank You!!

https://mega.nz/#!jcwmAKJK!yUyco_PG-u5jyxyt4ALLpDyv5JU7V8Old2bHn8T-rGE

:)

DeanMark, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 destroying my gaming experience.

Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 destroying my gaming experience.

1. Windows 10 destroying my gaming experience. - Similar Threads - destroying gaming experience

2. Windows 10 has completely destroyed gaming........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 has completely destroyed gaming........: I play ALOT of games on my system.... Or should I say I USED to play alot of games on my system.... After this last useless update that y'all force down our throats, I cannot log into ANY of the games that I play online.... & if I AM allowed to log in, I am bumped off in 1-2...
  3. Windows 10 has completely destroyed gaming........

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 has completely destroyed gaming........: I play ALOT of games on my system.... Or should I say I USED to play alot of games on my system.... After this last useless update that y'all force down our throats, I cannot log into ANY of the games that I play online.... & if I AM allowed to log in, I am bumped off in 1-2...
  4. Stuck on Screen: Cortana Bugs Destroying My Entire WIndows 10 Experience

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Screen: Cortana Bugs Destroying My Entire WIndows 10 Experience: Windows 10 Pro Education v10.0.19044 Build 19044 with Cortana v3.2110.13603.0. 5x per day Cortana activates by itself sometimes when I am talking or coughing, etc., and often also when there is no noise at all or I am not in the room - I hear her talking from another room....
  5. Stuck on Screen: Cortana Bugs Destroying My Entire WIndows 10 Experience

in Cortana
    Stuck on Screen: Cortana Bugs Destroying My Entire WIndows 10 Experience: Windows 10 Pro Education v10.0.19044 Build 19044 with Cortana v3.2110.13603.0. 5x per day Cortana activates by itself sometimes when I am talking or coughing, etc., and often also when there is no noise at all or I am not in the room - I hear her talking from another room....
  6. Stuck on Screen: Cortana Bugs Destroying My Entire WIndows 10 Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows Updates are ruining my gaming experience.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates are ruining my gaming experience.: This isn't an issue of updates causing instability and crashes, the problem that I constantly experience is Windows trying to download and install updates, especially the Windows Defender ones, while I am gaming. They cause insane latency spikes in-game, not to mention that I...
  8. My Windows 10 experience

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 experience: Resisted as long as possible, but finally relented and upgraded to Windows10Pro 64 bit from win7. Used an image from 7 years back and went for it. Frustrating would be speaking lightly, but, after days of registry changes, shell additions and freaky troubleshooting, I think...
  9. Your operating system destroyed my gaming experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your operating system destroyed my gaming experience: Your operating system is a real garbage, a calamity. I'm sick of the problems it causes me. Before I had no problems with some games but since W10 arrived and its DirectX12 garbage nothing works properly in the games that require the CPU or the graphics card. They hang me...
  10. Windows 10 destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 destroyed my pc: Hi Windows 10 has been good to from the start to the latest updates. First it wouldn't let me use my keyboard anymore, and yes it works on any other computer I have. From yesterday until to day, it won't start anymore. Windows 7, here I come again. It is an old...