Windows 10: Windows 10 Detecting Languages That I Have Not Installed

Discus and support Windows 10 Detecting Languages That I Have Not Installed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I have a language bar and input indicator, even though I only have one language installed. Although I only have English (US) installed, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WareNetwork2000, May 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Detecting Languages That I Have Not Installed

Hello. I have a language bar and input indicator, even though I only have one language installed. Although I only have English (US) installed, Windows 10 Thinks I have three Taiwanese Traditional Chinese Language, even though they aren't installed anywhere on my computer. Can you please help me remove those languages and the input indicator? Also, I tried sfc /scannow and DISM, and they didn't work. I also tried turning Windows features on and off both in the control panel and the Windows 10 settings, and it didn't work.

:)

WareNetwork2000, May 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 24, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, May 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Detecting Languages That I Have Not Installed

Windows 10 Installed in the Wrong Language?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Existing language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Existing language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

If you want a language pack:

You may refer to the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa on the following thread.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-edition/930628cd-18a0-4a21-8270-284584397495

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Detecting Languages That I Have Not Installed

1. Windows 10 Detecting Languages That I Have Not Installed - Similar Threads - Detecting Languages Installed

2. How can I make windows 10 detect applications that have been installed before installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make windows 10 detect applications that have been installed before installing...: I have recently gotten a new SSD and I wanted to port windows to it, so I installed it again on said SSD, while keeping the old installation also Windows 10 with all of the applications all of my games,programs etc and all of my data on my HDD. My problem is that the new...
  3. How can I make windows 10 detect applications that have been installed before installing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make windows 10 detect applications that have been installed before installing...: I have recently gotten a new SSD and I wanted to port windows to it, so I installed it again on said SSD, while keeping the old installation also Windows 10 with all of the applications all of my games,programs etc and all of my data on my HDD. My problem is that the new...
  4. How can I make windows 10 detect applications that have been installed before installing...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10: Displaying more languages than I have installed

Windows 10: Displaying more languages than I have installed: In my sidebar it shows that I have 2 language packs installed [ATTACH] , but when I look under the settings it shows only English [ATTACH] I just want to remove Slovenian language pack of my computer. If it helps here is nerd stuff Edition Windows 10 Education Version...
  6. Installing Additional Languages in Windows 10

Installing Additional Languages in Windows 10: How do I install additional languages in Windows 10, and translate documents to other languages than English ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-additional-languages-in-windows-10/efb95238-6d70-419f-9e6b-35d8272b007b
  7. Dual language Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual language Windows 10 installation: My native tongue is English but all of my family are Spanish-speaking. I would like to install two copies of Windows10, one in English in one volume with all the programs in English and in another volume Windows in Spanish with all the programs in Spanish. Is this possible...
  8. I have window 10 single language problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have window 10 single language problem: I have window 10 single language but an update came of s version 1903 so i did but my window became window 10 home and my window is not activated whenevr i try get error so what shall i do?is there latest version for window 10 single language...
  9. I have a window 10 home single language digital license but pro is installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a window 10 home single language digital license but pro is installed: My window is not activating [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-window-10-home-single-language-digital/fa5dfc4c-8061-433c-8f51-e09fb829d0a3
  10. Installing Windows 10 in another language

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Windows 10 in another language: Hi guys! I am curious whether it's possible to install Windows 10 in another language. For example if I bought my copy in let's say Germany can I use an ISO of W10 in English or am I stuck with German? Will my license allow such a change? Thanks! 119005