Windows 10: Windows 10 detection of internet/audio

Discus and support Windows 10 detection of internet/audio in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, sorry if the title sounds dumb, I didn’t know what else to call it. However, I am having some pretty bad issues as of posting this with wifi and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kronoshot, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Kronoshot Win User

Windows 10 detection of internet/audio

Hello, sorry if the title sounds dumb, I didn’t know what else to call it. However, I am having some pretty bad issues as of posting this with wifi and audio, as the title says. Just before yesterday my PC was working just fine with no issues, as well as i turned it off the same way as usual. I get on it the day after (yesterday) and there are some problems. First, i had to use my microsoft account password to sign in instead of my normal one i always use, which took about ten minutes to realize. Which is weird since i had never used that password to sign in on my PC until yesterday, i think it could be due to the no internet/wifi, however again at this time i dont know. I tried going to my settings first to see whats wrong since there was literally no networks availible or even a wifi icon in the task bar. When i went to network, in the area where it should be to enable/disable wifi, there was just horizontal dashed lines, I tried troubleshooting but it said it couldn’t detect anything. As for the audio, i use gaming headsets, so those worked fine up until this point. Windows doesn’t seem to detect ANY type of audio, even if my headphones are in the jack or even speakers. I’ve seen someone else also have the horizontal line issue in the settings, but their solution didn’t work. If anybody has a clue, PLEASE let me know. If this issue is resolved, I will delete this post.

:)

Kronoshot, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 25, 2018
  4. tiendat Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10 detection of internet/audio :(.

tiendat, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 detection of internet/audio - Similar Threads - detection internet audio

2. HDMI Audio device not detected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HDMI Audio device not detected in Windows 10: [ATTACH]HDMI is a standard that allows sending uncompressed audio and video data from one […] This article HDMI Audio device not detected in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Windows 10 detects no audio output devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 detects no audio output devices: My computer's audio output devices have disappeared from the list of available devices and I'm left with a red cross over the speaker icon. Checking Hardware manager I can see all of the devices but they've got ! symbols on them but no matter how often I...
  4. Windows 10 No Internet, No Audio, No reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 No Internet, No Audio, No reset: Good Afernoon. I own a Dell Insprion 3565-15. 2018 date of manufacure. It is a AMD A6 9225 R4 CPU, Toshiba HDD, 4GB of ram. For the past few days, i have heen having serious issues with my divice. No matter what i do, there is no Internet, even with a ethernet cable plugged...
  5. Generic Audio Driver Detected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Generic Audio Driver Detected in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Whether it’s in entertainment, gaming, or simple system notifications and processes; sounds are vital […] This article Generic Audio Driver Detected in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Windows 10 not detecting HTMI monitor Audio

Windows 10 not detecting HTMI monitor Audio: I have a BenQ GW2480 minitor and my windows 10 is not even detecting its audio for some reason. Its not a hardware issue because as show as I plug my monitor into another computer it automatically detects it as a sound option in my out devices. I have try system restore,...
  7. Windows 10 laptop no audio device detected.

Windows 10 laptop no audio device detected.: Hello. I booted up my laptop today and for some reason my internal sound device is not being detected by windows. https://gyazo.com/98450852f74883cd3dafda0f1cbae602 https://gyazo.com/90817ec624eeddc0d9c12d11d1dd9e7d Trouble shooter "couldn't identify the problem":...
  8. [Windows 10] Internet is working fine but not detected by the Window.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [Windows 10] Internet is working fine but not detected by the Window.: Greetings all! ISSUE: Windows 10 won't recognize that I have access to my internet connection (LAN cable). I can surf through the websites and play games that required the internet. But, apps like Windows Store or Spotify won't recognize my internet connection because the...
  9. Internet won't work on Pc but Window 10 detects it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet won't work on Pc but Window 10 detects it: The internet on my pc abruptly stopped working last night and i haven't been able to fix it. I am 100% certain the fault is a driver issue - my own router and broadband connection is fine and fully functioning. I have scoured the internet for solutions and since have tried...
  10. No audio devices detected on Windows 10 computer

No audio devices detected on Windows 10 computer: IDT High Definition Audio CODEC co-installer won't allow drivers to be updated on Windows 10 therefore I have NO audio. I have uninstalled the driver & tried to reinstall it but I keep getting the following popup:...