Windows 10: Windows 10 detects "Everything" by "Voidtools" as a game

Discus and support Windows 10 detects "Everything" by "Voidtools" as a game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I remove Everything voidtools from XBox? It's not a game but a search utility! [img] Windows 10 thinks it's a game, probably because its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hexaae, May 6, 2018.

1. hexaae Win User

Windows 10 detects "Everything" by "Voidtools" as a game

How can I remove Everything voidtools from XBox?
    It's not a game but a search utility!

Windows 10 detects "Everything" by "Voidtools" as a game [​IMG]

Windows 10 thinks it's a game, probably because its exe is named "Everything.exe" as the game on Steam!
    *Doh

:)

hexaae, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 detects "Everything" by "Voidtools" as a game

1. Windows 10 detects "Everything" by "Voidtools" as a game - Similar Threads - detects Everything Voidtools

2. Everything is lagging while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is lagging while gaming.: When I play a game and my CPU/GPU is around 100%, everything else, for example Chrome with YouTube, lags. This began to happen since I updated to Windows 11.when i cap my frames so my GPU/CPU isnt running at 100% everything works out, this means i cant hear music or watch...
  3. Everything is lagging while gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything is lagging while gaming.: When I play a game and my CPU/GPU is around 100%, everything else, for example Chrome with YouTube, lags. This began to happen since I updated to Windows 11.when i cap my frames so my GPU/CPU isnt running at 100% everything works out, this means i cant hear music or watch...
  4. Microphone Detection In-Game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Detection In-Game: I am using a wired headset with a microphone for PC games. The headset gets detected and game volume plays through it but the mic will not get detected in-game. The mic gets detected by Windows, however. I researched this problem and made sure desktop apps were allowed access...
  5. Windows 10 store game no longer detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 store game no longer detected: I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my ssd instead of my C: drive and it worked for a few days now it isn't detected by windows or the store. Since it's a 128gb drive I can't select install for it to detect the game files and can't move them since they're encrypted. Is there any...
  6. Everything Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everything Windows 10: Somehow I copied my documents Folder and Photo Folder to the desktop. Then I think somehow I got a template for Windows Explorer that had a hidden documents and photo folder under a non hidden one. And I have a file called "a" which is a duplicate of my whole system....
  7. Game not detected by Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game not detected by Windows Store: I have a pc that 2 people use. Each have their own account. I redeemed Gears of War 4 for PC using the Windows Store, downloaded it (133GB for a game like that is absurd but more about that later) and was able to play no problem. The issue now is that the 2nd user of the pc...
  8. Game Security Violation Detected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Game Security Violation Detected in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes, when you launch a game, you get Game Security Violation Detected error out of nowhere. This can ruin your interest in the game completely. So, to fix it you’ll need to find out which issue is triggering the warning [...] This post Game Security...
  9. Game Controller No Longer Detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Controller No Longer Detected: Can someone please help, I've had a PS3 Controller for about 8 months now and it's been working great but suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere my PC doesn't detect the PS3 and not in the USB device not recognised kind of way but in the it doesn't even register a USB device...
  10. Windows 10 detects "Everything" by "Voidtools" as a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 detects "Everything" by "Voidtools" as a game: Temporary workaround (let's see if Windows will change it over time): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore\Children\f0681e8b-e348-45ac-9f0b-60895cf8697f and modified the Values: Flags=15 (hexadecimal, was 11 hexadecimal) Type=0 (was 1)