Windows 10: Windows 10 deteriorating

Discus and support Windows 10 deteriorating in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Had this exact same problem back in march, took it to a PC shop, they managed to reset windows which left me in the clear for a few months until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fire, Aug 25, 2019.

1. fire Win User

Windows 10 deteriorating

Had this exact same problem back in march, took it to a PC shop, they managed to reset windows which left me in the clear for a few months until recently. The problems I'm sufferring from are hard freezes of the whole system at random times, random retarts, text going missing from file explorer and other programs. As well as BSOD (unexpected store exception/critical process died). I have windows ISO files on a bootable USB and I've tried to hard reset the computer, it won't allow me to when the computer is on. When i boot from the USB I go through the settings > install now, go for the clean wipe, however I'm not sure how to arrange the partitions, I have one main one (C 950gb), another empty 500MB partition (nothing used up), and then another 480MB partition with OEM Reserved as the type (80MB left on this partition), which partitions should I be deleting and which should I be formatting? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, since I am able to boot into the install menu and what not, does that mean I'm alright to proceed? I could not use the installation media as it wouldn't let me so I downloaded the ISO files using another method. (I believe I downloaded them with this method How to Download Latest Windows 10 ISO File without Media Creation Tool - YouTube In the following screenshot I'll attatch an image of what's on the bootable USB just incase anyone can double check (https://i.imgur.com/FSDeXbB.png).

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 deteriorating

Delta6326, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 deteriorating

1. Windows 10 deteriorating - Similar Threads - deteriorating

2. Media Audio Quality deteriorates while picking up call from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Audio Quality deteriorates while picking up call from PC: Hi Team, Windows 11. I am facing this issue in my laptop Asus Zaephrus M16/ ASUS ROG STRIX, where, when I pick up a call from my laptop from any app viz. Whatsapp/Telegram/Google Meet, the quality of the media audio movie, songs etc playing in the background deteriorates....
  3. Media Audio Quality deteriorates while picking up call from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Audio Quality deteriorates while picking up call from PC: Hi Team, Windows 11. I am facing this issue in my laptop Asus Zaephrus M16/ ASUS ROG STRIX, where, when I pick up a call from my laptop from any app viz. Whatsapp/Telegram/Google Meet, the quality of the media audio movie, songs etc playing in the background deteriorates....
  4. pc internet has been deteriorating overtime2-3 years , internet is perfect on other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc internet has been deteriorating overtime2-3 years , internet is perfect on other...: my pc internet has been getting worse and worse overtime over the course of 2 or 3 years now. i cannot play online games like i used to, either not being able to connect to the game, or having very bad ping to the point where i either can barely play or cant play the game. my...
  5. pc internet has been deteriorating overtime2-3 years , internet is perfect on other...

pc internet has been deteriorating overtime2-3 years , internet is perfect on other...: my pc internet has been getting worse and worse overtime over the course of 2 or 3 years now. i cannot play online games like i used to, either not being able to connect to the game, or having very bad ping to the point where i either can barely play or cant play the game. my...
  6. Rapid deterioration of Asus battery capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rapid deterioration of Asus battery capacity: My asus rog laptop was shutting down unexpectedly and I had to reset my pc. Since then I was getting close to 15-20 minute battery backup. After checking the battery report, I've found this. Any help is appreciated. Opening the backplate, battery seems to be good as new...
  7. Rapid deterioration of Asus battery capacity

Rapid deterioration of Asus battery capacity: My asus rog laptop was shutting down unexpectedly and I had to reset my pc. Since then I was getting close to 15-20 minute battery backup. After checking the battery report, I've found this. Any help is appreciated. Opening the backplate, battery seems to be good as new...
  8. Microphone quality deteriorates after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone quality deteriorates after restarting PC: I have a MAONO AU-A04. It works fine when I go to device manager and mess around with USB drivers. I say 'mess around' due to the fact there is not a reliable to that solves the issue every time. What works sometimes is going to:sounds>recording>right click on USB condenser...
  9. Microphone quality deteriorates after restarting PC

Microphone quality deteriorates after restarting PC: I have a MAONO AU-A04. It works fine when I go to device manager and mess around with USB drivers. I say 'mess around' due to the fact there is not a reliable to that solves the issue every time. What works sometimes is going to:sounds>recording>right click on USB condenser...
  10. Microphone quality deteriorates after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 deteriorates