Windows 10: Windows 10 Dev Channel

Discus and support Windows 10 Dev Channel in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had just changed from the Windows 10 Beta to Windows 10 Dev Channel. When my computer updated it said Non-System Strike Key Error. And now it always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristianBordin, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Dev Channel

I had just changed from the Windows 10 Beta to Windows 10 Dev Channel. When my computer updated it said Non-System Strike Key Error. And now it always says it when it boots . Can somebody please help.

:)

ChristianBordin, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Craig Win User
    Latest build Edge Dev

They (microsoft rep) explained that the first weekly update had been skipped for Dev channel and this first one wasn't quite ready but they did manage to get it going to release thursday evening...They mentioned they are taking steps to try to avoid those delays in the future but they might ocassionally happen...When they do the weekly update, it should usually bring it up to the latest Canary build...

So we should be ok now...going forward as far as Edge Dev channel updates... *Smile

Craig, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Dev Channel

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Dev Channel

1. Windows 10 Dev Channel - Similar Threads - Dev Channel

2. How to go back to normal version from dev channel on my laptop Dell Inspiron 14 plus 4720

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go back to normal version from dev channel on my laptop Dell Inspiron 14 plus 4720: How to install release version of Windows 11 means go back to the regular stable version of my laptop over dev channel prerelease because I am sick of dev channel I cannot play my games too, I have the build 23610 ,windows 11 home insider preview, please help me out and tell...
  3. How to go back to normal version from dev channel on my laptop Dell Inspiron 14 plus 4720

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to go back to normal version from dev channel on my laptop Dell Inspiron 14 plus 4720: How to install release version of Windows 11 means go back to the regular stable version of my laptop over dev channel prerelease because I am sick of dev channel I cannot play my games too, I have the build 23610 ,windows 11 home insider preview, please help me out and tell...
  4. How to run In-place upgrade DEV channel Windows 11 to Beta channel or even Windows 11 22H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run In-place upgrade DEV channel Windows 11 to Beta channel or even Windows 11 22H2?: How to run In-place upgrade DEV channel Windows 11 to Beta channel Windows 11or even Windows 11 22H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-in-place-upgrade-dev-channel-windows-11/981b29eb-d80a-4ef8-b220-d49b58a1b90c
  5. How to run In-place upgrade DEV channel Windows 11 to Beta channel or even Windows 11 22H2?

How to run In-place upgrade DEV channel Windows 11 to Beta channel or even Windows 11 22H2?: How to run In-place upgrade DEV channel Windows 11 to Beta channel Windows 11or even Windows 11 22H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-in-place-upgrade-dev-channel-windows-11/981b29eb-d80a-4ef8-b220-d49b58a1b90c
  6. Can't un-combine taskbar items in Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Dev Channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't un-combine taskbar items in Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Dev Channel: I joined to the Insider Preview in Dev Channel and updated my Windows 11 Pro today. I did it to be able to change taskbar item combining setting. But the option for it doesn't seem to show up in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar under Taskbar behaviors. I tried setting the...
  7. Can't un-combine taskbar items in Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Dev Channel

Can't un-combine taskbar items in Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Dev Channel: I joined to the Insider Preview in Dev Channel and updated my Windows 11 Pro today. I did it to be able to change taskbar item combining setting. But the option for it doesn't seem to show up in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar under Taskbar behaviors. I tried setting the...
  8. After I installed windows 11 latest dev channel and update my all drivers in my Dell...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I installed windows 11 latest dev channel and update my all drivers in my Dell...: I want to use latest dev channel of windows 11 in my Dell 3420 laptop. So I registered in latest Dev channel for windows and updated my laptop in it. After the successful updation of windows 11. I tried to update all drivers through windows update menu in Settings. When I get...
  9. After I installed windows 11 latest dev channel and update my all drivers in my Dell...

After I installed windows 11 latest dev channel and update my all drivers in my Dell...: I want to use latest dev channel of windows 11 in my Dell 3420 laptop. So I registered in latest Dev channel for windows and updated my laptop in it. After the successful updation of windows 11. I tried to update all drivers through windows update menu in Settings. When I get...
  10. Microsoft brings new Outlook for Windows and Windows Copilot for all Windows Dev Channel users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings new Outlook for Windows and Windows Copilot for all Windows Dev Channel users: Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23506 to all users in the Dev Channel. The update enables the new Outlook for Windows and Windows Copilot for everyone. Outlook for Windows is now an inbox app The Redmond company began testing the new Outlook app in...