Windows 10: Windows 10 Developer Training - Please Help

Discus and support Windows 10 Developer Training - Please Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have been involved with the development of custom automated deployment solutions for several years now. I am very familiar with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mwolf007, Aug 13, 2016.

1. mwolf007 Win User

Windows 10 Developer Training - Please Help

Hello everyone,

I have been involved with the development of custom automated deployment solutions for several years now. I am very familiar with DISM, ADK, PowerShell, and a few other tools that are used for this sort of thing.

I am quite skilled at the field, however I can always improve. I am interested in becoming more familiar with what's considered "best practices" regarding the more advanced application of Windows 10 deployment and development. Now what I am wondering is if any of you might be able to help.

I've even tried taking a look at Microsoft Virtual Academy. I looked under Windows 10 Developer Training Courses but I either get "this course is retired" or I get stuff I'm not quite looking for or that cover stuff I already know about. On the off-chance that someone on this forum happens to be familiar with some training resources with regard to advanced application of Windows development, I am writing this post. More specifically, free or paid resources that are relevant to automation of Windows 10 deployment in an enterprise environment. If anyone has any info that would be so great and thanks in advance!

:)

mwolf007, Aug 13, 2016
  2. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 13, 2016
  3. Training/ Development

Are there Microsoft, Windows, Outlook classes or seminars, webinars, that we could attend to also place us further up the liter board as credit or some type of certification?

collisbaker, Aug 13, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

First, welcome to Ten Forums.

I would start with getting to know Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD) by making a big pot of coffee and going through this: Getting started with Windows ICD - Windows 10 hardware dev

ADK, SIM, Audit Mode, Sysprep and so on are still going strong but the evolution is going towards ICD as The Deployment Tool. If your future plans / work will involve Windows 10, ICD in my opinion is a must to know.

The following list is from my MS Virtual Academy bookmarks:

All above is about deployment. Development is then totally another story. That I would start by installing the free Visual Studio 2015 Community edition and reading some start guides.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Developer Training - Please Help - Similar Threads - Developer Training Please

2. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help windows 10: New to computers. Bought new GPU installed without uninstalling old and installing new. Now it won't boot up. I already did a couple command prompts in safe mode. Right now I'm in UEFI and boot priority. B360M motherboard i5,9400f with 2070 rtx super GPU went from a 1660...
  3. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help windows 10: Windows 10 machine in my house keeps dropping my WIFI. Unable to connect properly and sometimes it says connected but unable to pull up any websites says no connection. I restarted my computer and router but behaving the same....
  4. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help windows 10: Windows 10 machine in my house keeps dropping my WIFI. Unable to connect properly and sometimes it says connected but unable to pull up any websites says no connection. I restarted my computer and router but behaving the same....
  5. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 10 HELP!!!! Please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 HELP!!!! Please: O my god! Can someone please help me? I used one of my external harddrives to make a flashdrive version of Windows 10 upgrade so I can upgrade another pc. My problem is that it totally deleted all of my info which contained all of my backup info + 1000s of other video files...
  7. App Development Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Development Help: @Superfly I am looking to tap into your coding ability... I have this Batch File that exports the Hosts Drivers and then integrates them into Booted WinPE The problems are if more then 1 host OS if version of host OS is different then PE version (Win8.1 - Win10) if Arch of OS...
  8. Windows 10 Training videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Training videos: Microsoft offers some fantastic short training videos on how to use most of the Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, OneDrive, etc. I cannot seem to find similar videos on using Windows 10 targeted at basic end users. Does anything like this exist? John Farr *** Email...
  9. Windows 10 development.

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 development.: Dev Exclusive How Microsoft built, and is still building, Windows 10 Emil Protalinski August 13, 2015 9:20 AM Windows 10 for PCs arrived two weeks ago. Thankfully, we don’t need to wait years to say this will be a Microsoft operating system release like no other. The...
  10. Now available: Windows Developer training course on Desktop Bridge

in Windows 10 News
    Now available: Windows Developer training course on Desktop Bridge: We are happy to announce that the Microsoft Virtual Academy training course, Developer’s Guide to the Desktop Bridge, is now available on demand. This video course, delivered by the Desktop Bridge Program Management team, aims to help developers understand the concepts and...