Windows 10: Windows 10 Developer Training - Please Help

Discus and support Windows 10 Developer Training - Please Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have been involved with the development of custom automated deployment solutions for several years now. I am very familiar with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mwolf007, Aug 13, 2016.

1. mwolf007 Win User

Windows 10 Developer Training - Please Help

Hello everyone,

I have been involved with the development of custom automated deployment solutions for several years now. I am very familiar with DISM, ADK, PowerShell, and a few other tools that are used for this sort of thing.

I am quite skilled at the field, however I can always improve. I am interested in becoming more familiar with what's considered "best practices" regarding the more advanced application of Windows 10 deployment and development. Now what I am wondering is if any of you might be able to help.

I've even tried taking a look at Microsoft Virtual Academy. I looked under Windows 10 Developer Training Courses but I either get "this course is retired" or I get stuff I'm not quite looking for or that cover stuff I already know about. On the off-chance that someone on this forum happens to be familiar with some training resources with regard to advanced application of Windows development, I am writing this post. More specifically, free or paid resources that are relevant to automation of Windows 10 deployment in an enterprise environment. If anyone has any info that would be so great and thanks in advance!

:)

mwolf007, Aug 13, 2016
  2. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 13, 2016
  3. Training/ Development

Are there Microsoft, Windows, Outlook classes or seminars, webinars, that we could attend to also place us further up the liter board as credit or some type of certification?

collisbaker, Aug 13, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

First, welcome to Ten Forums.

I would start with getting to know Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD) by making a big pot of coffee and going through this: Getting started with Windows ICD - Windows 10 hardware dev

ADK, SIM, Audit Mode, Sysprep and so on are still going strong but the evolution is going towards ICD as The Deployment Tool. If your future plans / work will involve Windows 10, ICD in my opinion is a must to know.

The following list is from my MS Virtual Academy bookmarks:

All above is about deployment. Development is then totally another story. That I would start by installing the free Visual Studio 2015 Community edition and reading some start guides.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Developer Training - Please Help - Similar Threads - Developer Training Please

2. Windows 10 Training videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Training videos: Microsoft offers some fantastic short training videos on how to use most of the Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, OneDrive, etc. I cannot seem to find similar videos on using Windows 10 targeted at basic end users. Does anything like this exist? John Farr *** Email...
  3. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  4. Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue: Hello... I am having a issue with my HP laptop running Windows 10. You have probably already heard of the "White Screen" issue, but I believe in this case it is somewhat unique. My laptop is booting up to a blank white screen. At first, I was able to view the screen via HDMI...
  5. Please help..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help..: I was typinf in word and screen went black. i restart and here’s what happens with all options: Choose an option: 1. Troubleshoot 2. Turn off PC. I troubleshoot, now two more options. 1. RECOVERY MANAGER gives me two options under maintenance- run computer...
  6. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: I can only hear system´s sounds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/help-please/ffc15090-315b-4f1e-a213-732f1a7eeee3
  7. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: i just renewed my subscription to Assure, but I can't seem to log into it or even find it. Every time I use the link I used to use it tells me either that it no longer exists or it wants to know what my problem with outlook is and that is not the problem. My windows 10 on my...
  8. Windows 10 will not update, please help!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 will not update, please help!: Hello All, I need some professional help please. Thank you first but foremost for helping me with my issue. I cannot update my windows 10. I have tried various troubleshooting steps but still am unsuccessful at it. Tried: > Downloading the troubleshooter for windows...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade, help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade, help please: Finally decided that i want to upgrade to windows 10, clicked the upgrade now button and the window just closed after about a second, tried this many times and nothing happened. Ran windows update, clicked the upgrade now button again and it just sticks on starting download.....
  10. Now available: Windows Developer training course on Desktop Bridge

in Windows 10 News
    Now available: Windows Developer training course on Desktop Bridge: We are happy to announce that the Microsoft Virtual Academy training course, Developer’s Guide to the Desktop Bridge, is now available on demand. This video course, delivered by the Desktop Bridge Program Management team, aims to help developers understand the concepts and...