Windows 10: windows 10 device drivers fault

Discus and support windows 10 device drivers fault in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; usb connections drop out continually. troubleshooter says base device has no driver. can't find any online. what do i do? computer is asus laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Owen N, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Owen N Win User

windows 10 device drivers fault

usb connections drop out continually. troubleshooter says base device has no driver. can't find any online. what do i do?

computer is asus laptop K52F

:)

Owen N, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 device drivers fault - Similar Threads - device drivers fault

2. How to check which device fault?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to check which device fault?: Hi Sir,My NB got a crash dump, I opened the dump file as below, but I can't find which device caused this problem:For analysis of this file, run !analyze -v nt!KeBugCheckEx: fffff803`50bf88c0 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:ffffe00d`6790d6a0=000000000000007e 7:...
  3. How to check which device fault?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check which device fault?: Hi Sir,My NB got a crash dump, I opened the dump file as below, but I can't find which device caused this problem:For analysis of this file, run !analyze -v nt!KeBugCheckEx: fffff803`50bf88c0 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:ffffe00d`6790d6a0=000000000000007e 7:...
  4. How to check which device fault?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 camera driver missing in device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 camera driver missing in device driver: Hello , I am not able to have my camera app working on windows 10 . can't find camera app in device manager, tried running scan for hardware changes on device manager still I can't see it . please advice...
  6. Windows 10 Mail - faults?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail - faults?: Hi, Are there any known issues from using Mail default Email, under Windows 10 Home, particularly spacing out paragraphs and formatting etc. ? If so what do you recommend as an alternative app? Thanks....
  7. Windows 10 Device Drivers

Windows 10 Device Drivers: Is there a prescribed way to be sure all my WinDOWS 10 Drivers are up to date? I recently had a BSoD -- Stop Code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA -- What Failed?: Netwtw06.sys. Thanks to the Community I was guided to WiFi Drive Update, I learned how to determine which WiFi...
  8. Device drivers with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device drivers with Windows 10: I have no usb drives after installing Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-drivers-with-windows-10/f43185d9-1417-48c4-9641-734cd9bd503b
  9. windows 10 device drivers

windows 10 device drivers: Can I get a devicedriver for an LG usb dvd writer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-device-drivers/b4467504-bf2f-4c02-b26b-11d4e46cb0a1
  10. Windows 10 fault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 fault: After my laptop “auto” update windows 10..all my device stop working like ssd, network adapter..my question is why is it windows 10 keep on updating by itself even thought i have set my internet to “set as metered connection”?whats wrong with this windows? is there any other...