Windows 10: Windows 10 Device Manager Refreshing with USB audio interface

Discus and support Windows 10 Device Manager Refreshing with USB audio interface in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having problems with my USB devices constantly disconnecting and reconnecting with Windows 10 for around 6 months. Every USB device except my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QuantumCreation, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Device Manager Refreshing with USB audio interface

I've been having problems with my USB devices constantly disconnecting and reconnecting with Windows 10 for around 6 months. Every USB device except my mouse has stopped working. I just bought a $100 Presonus USB 96 audio interface and the problem persisted. I turned off all startup services, reinstalled drivers, changed USB ports both had errors, though one side simply said "device malfunction" rather than refreshing the device manager, and finally, I reset my Windows 10 and reinstalled the operating system, and yet the problem continues.

I've gone through a dozen youtube videos and reset and reinstalled everything I could think of. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

QuantumCreation, Sep 12, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

[SOLVED] Windows 8.1 Not Detecting USB Devices

It is possible you may need to run VIAO update, after your upgrade to 8.1, to check for new drivers and patches.

Edit: Also, have you gone to device manager and check the item in the menu "show hidden devices".
    See if their are any problems, uninstall any usb devices, and their associated listings in the other sections of the device manager that should not be there.

If need be... try GhostBuster to remove any ghosted devices you need/want gone.

You may need to do a refresh of Windows 8.1 as a last resort.

95Viper, Sep 12, 2020
  3. USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 Device Manager Refreshing with USB audio interface

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Device Manager Refreshing with USB audio interface

1. Windows 10 Device Manager Refreshing with USB audio interface - Similar Threads - Device Manager Refreshing

2. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  3. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  4. Audio USB interface problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio USB interface problem: For some reason my Behringer UMC22 USB interface no longer accepts input from the instrument socket. I can use the microphone input but this produces a latency problem that is not compatible with trying to record music against a backing track All used to work OK until...
  5. Device manager continuous refresh

Device manager continuous refresh: we have all seen the device manager refresh, mine refreshes ever 2 seconds or so. Win 10 version 2004, build 19041.450 win 10 pro upgraded from win 7 HP Z220 workstation 164312
  6. Device manager continuous refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Device manager continuous refresh: we have all seen the device manager refresh, mine refreshes ever 2 seconds or so. Win 10 version 2004, build 19041.450 win 10 pro upgraded from win 7 HP Z220 workstation 164312
  7. device manager keeps refreshing on windows 10

device manager keeps refreshing on windows 10: my device manager keeps refreshing but when i check all devices are working properly the only devices with yellow warning triangles with exclamation mark are 1. The display adapters IntelR HD Graphics 3000 and Nvidea GE Force GT525M 2.IDE ATA/ATAPI controller Intel R...
  8. Device Manager Keeps Refreshing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager Keeps Refreshing: My device manager constantly refreshes and Ive narrowed it down to my internet. I found this by disabling all my services and reenabling them one by one. When my 'Network Store Interface Service' is disabled(which disables internet connections as well), it doesnt constantly...
  9. Device manager keeps refreshing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device manager keeps refreshing!: Every one or two seconds, my device manager refreshes. I've looked at a lot of forums and i've been able to track down what's causing the issue. My USB Root Hub (3.0) under USB controllers in device manager is the issue. I've tried to uninstall the root hub and it worked, but...
  10. Device manager keeps refreshing...

Device manager keeps refreshing...: I've had this problem for a long time now. Whenever i go in to device manager, all tabs refreshes. If anyone knows a fix to this i would be very very thankful!...