Windows 10: Windows 10, device not migrated solution

Discus and support Windows 10, device not migrated solution in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If u have a device in windows 10 that after a huge updates shows in the event description device not migrated. [img] you must go in this registry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by boombastik, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10, device not migrated solution

If u have a device in windows 10 that after a huge updates shows in the event description device not migrated.

Windows 10, device not migrated solution [​IMG]

you must go in this registry and delete all the entries there:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\DeviceMigration]

then u must delete the device in device manager and leave the pc to reinstall it.

The same fix applies if in the description says nothing:

but there after u delete the entries in the above registry, u must go in device manager and install the driver again after pointing the device manager menu from hard drive:

I have fix several PC like it. This resolution don't exist in internet so i write it there.
    If anyone has more info about this registry and if totally safe to delete it write it there.

:)

boombastik, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Device could not be migrated....

Hi Henrik,

For us to isolate the issue and better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some additional information:

• Does it happen every time you use video call on Skype?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried updating any drivers?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by AntonyJose on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10, device not migrated solution

Bluetooth device migration.

I recently purchased a Megacra sound bar (no drivers or updates available or needed). Connected immediately, now a few months later, doesn't work.

I currently have 2 other devices connected on Bluetooth... a Philips speaker and my Android phone. Soundbar will not migrate and initially is recognized as audio device, then displays as "other device" on Bluetooth settings device list. Went to Dell support
    and Intel, no help there.

Is there a solution beyond tinkering with device manager, drivers, re-installs, system restore, etc? I have tried all. I have a Dell Inspiron 5767, Win 10 build 1803, Intel bluetooth, Microsoft enumerator and LE enumerator. Soundbar pairs and connects
    with phone perfectly.

Any sane and rational suggestions/solutions appreciated.

***Moved from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Speakers.***

FredOlson1, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10, device not migrated solution

1. Windows 10, device not migrated solution - Similar Threads - device migrated solution

2. Device not migrated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device not migrated: Following a Windows 10 upgrade I've lost use of one bluetooth soundbar. Here's what I know:There is not a soundbar problem. The soundbar works with my Mac, and with a USB. My Windows 10 troubleshooter says that for that soundbar, "headphones" are not plugged in.The soundbar...
  3. Device Migration

Device Migration: What would prevent a device from being migrated and is this really a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-migration/4bde4cbb-cc21-411d-bcf5-3b91e98c7f8b
  4. device not migrated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    device not migrated: upgrading to win 10 from 7 and keyboard on laptop not working device details show device not migrated how can I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-not-migrated/2dc0e73f-c92f-4a9e-9be8-f4183679d1f9
  5. Device not migrated

Device not migrated: Hello, After a Windows 10 update today the speakers do not work. In the LG Ultrawide events screen there is this... Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{d82c1427-b7ce-48fb-9340-1a163a6a7810} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  6. USB device not migrated to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB device not migrated to Windows 10: My USB device error is that it is not migrated. I tried all of the things i could find - rename drive letter, uninstall/reinstall, couldn't roll back the driver because it wasn't even an option. There was another piece of advice to create Temp file in my user profile but...
  7. Device not migrated

Device not migrated: I am getting several "device was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match". on the Events tab in Properties page. What does this mean and how can I fix it. Please help....
  8. Device not migrated

Device not migrated: I'm connecting a USB disk device to my machine. I've tried updating drivers, using a different USB port and not joy. The message in the events log reads as shown below. Device SCSI\Disk&Ven_JMicron&Prod_Generic\000000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match....
  9. Device Not Migrated

Device Not Migrated: I have a dell Inspiron 3265 which I am using dual monitors. This has been working ever since I hooked them up. My all-in-one has an hdmi port on the back and I am running an hdmi to dvi cable to the acer monitor for this setup. Again, this has been working since I originally...
  10. Device not migrated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not migrated: In device manager, Network Adapters. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter, it is showing that device not migrated..Tried uninstalling ..[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/device-not-migrated/76728f32-ce35-4123-973e-2bda95e2b01b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 device migrated

2. device not migrated windows 10 version 1903 regedit

3. windows 10 version 1903 problems with device not migrated