Windows 10: Windows 10 Device Roadshow in October across Australia

Discus and support Windows 10 Device Roadshow in October across Australia in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With the dramatic new capabilities unlocked by Windows 10 across a wide range of form-factors, the ability to ensure your customers are matched with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Device Roadshow in October across Australia

Source: Windows 10 Device Roadshow in October across Australia Microsoft Partner Network Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 9, 2016

2. Public Holiday notification on Windows 8 Phone

I'm not from Australia but I am assuming that if it is appearing then it is referencing Labour Day in Australia

From what I can see, Labour Day in Australia is an annual public holiday but its date varies across the states and territories. This is what I found:

Labour Day 2014
    Monday, March 3, 2014 (Western Australia)

Monday, March 10, 2014 (Victoria)

Monday, March 10, 2014 (Tasmania)

Monday, May 5, 2014 (Northern Territory)

Monday, October 6, 2014 (ACT, NSW, Qld,
    SA)

Is it referencing Labour Day? If yes, where are you located? Northern Territory?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 9, 2016
  3. Windows 10 1709 Enterprise on MSDN or VLSC?

It's already 18th of October now in Australia still not on MSDN.

Ozturk Suleyman, Oct 9, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Device Roadshow in October across Australia

1. Windows 10 Device Roadshow in October across Australia - Similar Threads - Device Roadshow October

2. Merging Files Across Devices on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merging Files Across Devices on Windows 10: Rather than using the backup using the file history I sometimes copy a specific file or one of the specific categories of files in File Explorer such as "Pictures" to a USB drive as a quick way to back it up. When I restore it using sendto or copy and paste it becomes a...
  3. Merging Files Across Devices on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging Files Across Devices on Windows 10: Rather than using the backup using the file history I sometimes copy a specific file or one of the specific categories of files in File Explorer such as "Pictures" to a USB drive as a quick way to back it up. When I restore it using sendto or copy and paste it becomes a...
  4. Merging Files Across Devices on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. software sync across devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software sync across devices: HelloI have 2 laptops, how can I sync the app, subscriptions and software across both of them.for example if I downloads drobox in one laptop, do I have to re downlead it in the second laptop? what I found is , the icons of the apps are found in the second laptop but the...
  6. Sharing across devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing across devices: Until last month, my desktop PC happily shared with my laptop, and my Windows explorer displayed the up to date information on screen from input into either machine.Suddenly that has stopped, and I cannot remember how I set it up in the first place.Can anyone help me with...
  7. Windows 10 Sync Settings across devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sync Settings across devices: So, this issue has been around FOREVER. I have spent several hours online with Microsoft Answer Techs and they don't seem to be able to come up with a fix for this issue. Let me get a couple of answers to questions that I know will be asked out of the way up front. Things I...
  8. Windows 10 won't sync settings across devices.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't sync settings across devices.: Hey everyone! So my Windows 10 laptop and Windows 10 PC won't sync settings even though they're both set to do so? Please help, I have looked everywhere *Sad Thanks 129627
  9. Windows 10 won't sync settings across devices.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't sync settings across devices.: Hey everyone! So my Windows 10 laptop and Windows 10 PC won't sync settings even though they're both set to do so? Please help, I have looked everywhere *Sad Thanks 129627
  10. New for OneNote in October 2018 across Windows 10, Mac and online

in Windows 10 News
    New for OneNote in October 2018 across Windows 10, Mac and online: Today, we’re excited to share the latest updates for OneNote across Windows 10, Mac and online. From cloud file attachments, tag search, to Emoji keyboard and customizable autocorrect, we will be rolling out these updates in the coming weeks, so read on to find out more....