Windows 10: windows 10 Device ROOT\SPACEPORT\0000 was migrated...

Discus and support windows 10 Device ROOT\SPACEPORT\0000 was migrated... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internal Disk Drive migrated with CD/DVD ROM drive so I don't think I can uninstall anything because I may lose my Hard drive. Can someone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by awells23462, Oct 25, 2019.

1. windows 10 Device ROOT\SPACEPORT\0000 was migrated...

My internal Disk Drive migrated with CD/DVD ROM drive so I don't think I can uninstall anything because I may lose my Hard drive. Can someone help with this?? I called Microsoft, they didn't know how to fix it. This happened before I upgraded to 1903 Update. I don't know how it happened, but how to fix it. Thank you.

:)

awells23462, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Device ROOT\JUNGO\0000 was migrated. What does this mean

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The Event ID 440 usually means that the log file is damaged and cannot be used. As you mentioned that you got an error message: Device root/JUNGO/0000 was migrated, I would suggest you to download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website and
    install it again. Also please help us with the following information so that we have a better understanding of the issue:

1. Which version of Windows 10 are you using?
    Note: To check the version of windows, open run dialog box (by pressing Windows key + R) and type “Winver”.

1. What is the make and model number of 3D scanner?
    2. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

You can also try to update the drivers from device manager. Here is an article with the instruction:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Please write back so that we can help you.

Naresh_K, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Device ROOT\INTEL_UOIP_BUS_DRIVER\0000

I was viewing my laptops Device Manager when I notice a category that I didn't see before

>Other Devices

> Unknown Device (unknown Properties Device ROOT\INTEL_UOIP_BUS_DRIVER\0000)

Information

Last Device Instance Id: ROOT\INTEL_UOIP_BUS_DRIVER\0000

Class Guid: {624E2BE2-3C4C-4303-8CC7-8C318F348D03}

Location Path:

Migration Rank: 0x0

Present: true

I was unable to update driver because the driver name was NULL.

Can anyone provide me feedback on this issue.

Thank you.

Yankeelady811, Oct 25, 2019
  4. windows 10 Device ROOT\SPACEPORT\0000 was migrated...

Device ROOT\RDPBUS\0000 was started

Hi

Please can anyone tell me why this was started at a time when my PC was turned off? Do I have a problem?

Thank you.

d

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP

Date: 10/11/2018 22:52:47

Event ID: 410

Task Category: None

Level: Information

Keywords:

User: SYSTEM

Computer:

Description:

Device ROOT\RDPBUS\0000 was started.

Driver Name: rdpbus.inf

Class Guid: {4d36e97d-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Service: rdpbus

TenuousAnimal21, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 Device ROOT\SPACEPORT\0000 was migrated...

1. windows 10 Device ROOT\SPACEPORT\0000 was migrated... - Similar Threads - Device ROOTSPACEPORT0000 was

2. Device not migrated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device not migrated: Following a Windows 10 upgrade I've lost use of one bluetooth soundbar. Here's what I know:There is not a soundbar problem. The soundbar works with my Mac, and with a USB. My Windows 10 troubleshooter says that for that soundbar, "headphones" are not plugged in.The soundbar...
  3. Device Migration

Device Migration: What would prevent a device from being migrated and is this really a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-migration/4bde4cbb-cc21-411d-bcf5-3b91e98c7f8b
  4. device not migrated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    device not migrated: upgrading to win 10 from 7 and keyboard on laptop not working device details show device not migrated how can I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-not-migrated/2dc0e73f-c92f-4a9e-9be8-f4183679d1f9
  5. Device not migrated

Device not migrated: Hello, After a Windows 10 update today the speakers do not work. In the LG Ultrawide events screen there is this... Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{d82c1427-b7ce-48fb-9340-1a163a6a7810} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  6. USB device not migrated to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB device not migrated to Windows 10: My USB device error is that it is not migrated. I tried all of the things i could find - rename drive letter, uninstall/reinstall, couldn't roll back the driver because it wasn't even an option. There was another piece of advice to create Temp file in my user profile but...
  7. Device not migrated

Device not migrated: I'm connecting a USB disk device to my machine. I've tried updating drivers, using a different USB port and not joy. The message in the events log reads as shown below. Device SCSI\Disk&Ven_JMicron&Prod_Generic\000000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match....
  8. Windows 10, device not migrated solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, device not migrated solution: If u have a device in windows 10 that after a huge updates shows in the event description device not migrated. [img] you must go in this registry and delete all the entries there: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\DeviceMigration] then u must delete the...
  9. Device Not Migrated

Device Not Migrated: I have a dell Inspiron 3265 which I am using dual monitors. This has been working ever since I hooked them up. My all-in-one has an hdmi port on the back and I am running an hdmi to dvi cable to the acer monitor for this setup. Again, this has been working since I originally...
  10. Device not migrated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not migrated: In device manager, Network Adapters. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter, it is showing that device not migrated..Tried uninstalling ..[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/device-not-migrated/76728f32-ce35-4123-973e-2bda95e2b01b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Root\Spaceport

2. root spaceport driver download

3. root spaceport

4. root spaceport 0000,
  5. ROOT\SPACEPORT\0000,
  6. Device ROOT\INTEL_UOIP_BUS_DRIVER\0000 was migrated,
  7. PNP Device ID ROOT\SPACEPORT\0000,
  8. win 7000 0000 0000,
  9. ROOT\SPACEPORT\0000 was migrated,
  10. root#spaceport#,
  11. device root\spaceport\0000 does?,