Windows 10: Windows 10 devices cannot resolve IP

Discus and support Windows 10 devices cannot resolve IP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All,I’m currently building Windows 10 laptops/desktops via Azure/Autopilot for an external company though once built, the devices cannot connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by P4PERPLANE, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 devices cannot resolve IP

Hi All,I’m currently building Windows 10 laptops/desktops via Azure/Autopilot for an external company though once built, the devices cannot connect to network via Ethernet. Error: ‘Ethernet’ doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.When device is going through OOBE setup, the network is connected. Once setup is completed it loses network connectivity. Windows 7 devices can connect to the network through the same Ethernet port.The newly built Win 10 devices can connect to 1 out of 4 Ethernet ports located around the office. The old Win 7 devices can connect to 4 out of 4 Ethernet ports. I assume i

:)

P4PERPLANE, Sep 20, 2021

2. Asus RT-AC88U problem with public ip starting with 10.xxx.xxx.xxx

10.x subnets are quite common. Everyone seems to think that 10.x or 172.x subnets or anything other than 192.168.x.x. = public IP when there's actually 3 private IP ranges in use on IPv4 protocol.

Most enterprises actually use the 10.x.x.x

I use all 3 for each VLAN to make it easy to tell which VLAN a device is on.

• 10.0.0.0/8 IP addresses: 10.0.0.0 -- 10.255.255.255.
    • 172.16.0.0/12 IP addresses: 172.16.0.0 -- 172.31.255.255.
    • 192.168.0.0/16 IP addresses: 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.255.255.

remixedcat, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 devices cannot resolve IP

Windows 10 only allowing WSD printing and not TCP/IP printing for any printer I attempt to install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X, select Control panel.

• Select Devices and Printer.

• Then click on "Add a printer" then choose printer wasn't listed then "Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or host name.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 devices cannot resolve IP

1. Windows 10 devices cannot resolve IP - Similar Threads - devices cannot resolve

2. Cannot seem to resolve "A driver cannot load on this device" errors and BIITS Service...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot seem to resolve "A driver cannot load on this device" errors and BIITS Service...: BACKGROUND INFOMATION: My Alienware M15 R2 Laptop used to be working normally. Core Isolation used to work, and Overclocking also worked. Somewhere, sometime, something major happened and I started getting Core Isolation Errors, and Overclocking stopped working. I tried to...
  3. Cannot seem to resolve "A driver cannot load on this device" errors and BIITS Service...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot seem to resolve "A driver cannot load on this device" errors and BIITS Service...: BACKGROUND INFOMATION: My Alienware M15 R2 Laptop used to be working normally. Core Isolation used to work, and Overclocking also worked. Somewhere, sometime, something major happened and I started getting Core Isolation Errors, and Overclocking stopped working. I tried to...
  4. Cannot IP to printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot IP to printer: I have just installed a new printer on my network which I can see from my iPad and IP to it. My PC will not IP to the printer and does not find the IP address. Not surprisingly I cannot install the printer on the PC since the printer setup does not find it. I assume there...
  5. Cannot IP to printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot IP to printer: I have just installed a new printer on my network which I can see from my iPad and IP to it. My PC will not IP to the printer and does not find the IP address. Not surprisingly I cannot install the printer on the PC since the printer setup does not find it. I assume there...
  6. Cannot IP to printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. dns resolve not existent names to strange ip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dns resolve not existent names to strange ip: It has been a long time that my computer resolve names to strange ip when resolving not existent names. For example today ping pippo.pluto.paperino resolves to ip 173.45.161.113 see below. Has anybody ever experienced this phenomenon, sometimes very annoying ie test for...
  8. Windows 10 cannot assign IP address automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 cannot assign IP address automatically: I am on Windows 10 Pro 1903 if that matters. Almost a month ago ~ Sept 5, 2020, I started to have this error. After a few days trying to search for a solution, using ipconfig/release and /renew, then make the new assigned ID a static ID is the solution for me. However, the...
  9. Cannot access Router IP or NAS IP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access Router IP or NAS IP: I am running Windows 10 64 bit professional and using Firefox as my web browser. Whenever I put in the IP address of either my BT Hub 2 router or my QNAP NAS all I keep getting is 'server not found' even though when I do the same on my mobile phone I can access them with no...
  10. Windows 10 cannot connect to static IP NAS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 cannot connect to static IP NAS: Hello, I’m in bit of a trouble here. I have a WD MyCloud NAS which is connected to my local network over a static IP (192.168.0.107) setup within my router DHCP settings. Everything works as expected from my mac and the NAS is easily accessible from there, but my Windows 10...