Windows 10: Windows 10 devices wont login without internet

Discus and support Windows 10 devices wont login without internet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft EndPoint Managed devices within our network wont let students login after password reset. When a student changes their wifi password PEAP... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by B.k.harris, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Windows 10 devices wont login without internet

Microsoft EndPoint Managed devices within our network wont let students login after password reset.

When a student changes their wifi password PEAP they seem to be locked out of their device if they don't forget the stored wifi credentials in windows 10. The issue with this is that when the student restarts the device, the device wont let the user sign in unless they have a wifi network and it wont let the users update the wifi password on login screen.

By default, all account password reset every term with over 1000 students.

All student devices are Intune only and are not connected to a domain controller.

Is there a way to make the device sign in without wifi so they can change the wifi on logon or allow users to change or forget wifi connection on the login screen?

:)

B.k.harris, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 28, 2021
  3. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 devices wont login without internet

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 devices wont login without internet

1. Windows 10 devices wont login without internet - Similar Threads - devices wont login

2. Cannot login without internet suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login without internet suddenly: Hello,I am currently in a region where I do not have access to the internet, but this has not been an issue for my PC for months until today. I went to login but instead of being promoted to enter my pin the login screen is asking to sign in then will immediately prompt to...
  3. Cannot login without internet suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login without internet suddenly: Hello,I am currently in a region where I do not have access to the internet, but this has not been an issue for my PC for months until today. I went to login but instead of being promoted to enter my pin the login screen is asking to sign in then will immediately prompt to...
  4. login without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login without internet: Hi! i got a new machine. i started the session with windows 10, email account, pswd and 3 hints etc Without being connected to the internet. Next time i iniciated a session i was disconnected again and had no problem enetering my laptop. However the 3rd time, i Was connected...
  5. login without internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login without internet: Hi! i got a new machine. i started the session with windows 10, email account, pswd and 3 hints etc Without being connected to the internet. Next time i iniciated a session i was disconnected again and had no problem enetering my laptop. However the 3rd time, i Was connected...
  6. login without internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Windows10-Unable to login without internet

Windows10-Unable to login without internet: I click on "sign in" and there is no option to key in the password. It just says "You'll need the Internet for this". My internet was working until I upgraded my laptop from Windows8 to Windows10 this morning. Everything was working fine after upgrade. Once rebooted, the...
  8. Not able to login without internet

Not able to login without internet: Hi All, i have bought a new laptop and it has windows 10.It is only for personal purpose. I am having few issues with Logon. 1.While logging it is asking Microsoft account and after giving that password it is asking for to Create Pin and later it says not able to create...
  9. Can I login Without Internet?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I login Without Internet?: He yo guys! I am a newbie here,I just wanted to ask as I wanted to move to windows 10 I heard that it isn't possible to login windows 10 without internet, so I just wanted to confirm, do I really need to have internet while logging in my windows 10 pc (Any Edition)? 74011
  10. Win 10 won't login without internet connection

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 won't login without internet connection: I was having trouble logging into Windows 10. It would not accept my password. I discovered that I was having an issue with a network cable and had lost contact with the internet. Once I replaced the faulty cable, things are working fine. However, I realized that I might...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wont login without internet connection

2. locked out of windows 10 login screen no internet

3. cant log.in to windows with no internet