Windows 10: windows 10 Devices

Discus and support windows 10 Devices in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; on windows 10 I can not access my seagate 1 TB mass storage device... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by tfy1102, Feb 10, 2019.

1. tfy1102 Win User

windows 10 Devices

on windows 10 I can not access my seagate 1 TB mass storage device

:)

tfy1102, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 10, 2019
  4. windows 10 Devices

lorraine walsh, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 Devices

1. windows 10 Devices - Similar Threads - Devices

2. "Your child needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device XXX for family features to work"...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Your child needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device XXX for family features to work"...: Hi, My daughter is using a number of PCs at home, one of them being the one supplied by the school. On all PCs, she's using her MSA to log in, and everything (Windows logon, OneDrive, Skype...) is linked to that MSA. Still, on that particular device supplied by the...
  3. Apps can't make changes to my device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps can't make changes to my device: I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I now have no access/ capability to allow apps to make changes on my windows 10 laptop. This means I can't download any new software because every time I try to, I'm prompted to allow the app access, which I can no longer do with no...
  4. Windows 10 - Recording Devices setting missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Recording Devices setting missing.: Greetings, I was looking for the volume input control for my recently added microphone and realised (after some searching online) that I no longer have the Recording Devices option when right-clicking my volume icon. Nor do I find it anywhere else. I have uninstalled and...
  5. Microsoft patents thinner foldable device with split imaging system

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft patents thinner foldable device with split imaging system: Another patent related to Microsoft’s long-rumoured foldable or dual-screen Surface ‘Centaurus’ has appeared online. Rumours of the dual-screen Microsoft hardware have been swirling around since 2018, and a report recently claimed 2020 release with Windows Core OS and Android...
  6. 2 High Definition Audio Controllers in my device manager and my microphone and headset not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 High Definition Audio Controllers in my device manager and my microphone and headset not...: Inside my device manager, there is currently 2 "High Definition Audio Controllers" appearing under the system devices drop-down. One has the normal icon but one has the icon with the yellow triangle exclamation mark. At the same time, my pc has stopped detecting my headset...
  7. Unrecognized Device since Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unrecognized Device since Windows 10 update: Since this latest Windows 10 update, a lot of my usual websites are repeatedly having me log in as if it's my very first time and once in, telling me it's an unrecognized device. This has been going on consistently since the upgrade. Is this a known issue. Some sites are...
  8. Fail to set up OneDrive on device. "Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now."

Fail to set up OneDrive on device. "Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now.": I just bought a new device and would like to sign in to my work OneDrive account. The set up failed with alert "Sorry, OneDrive can't add our folder right now" What I have tried so far: - %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset - re-install OneDrive - sign...
  9. mic in headphone doesnt detect and my device use my laptop mic instead

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic in headphone doesnt detect and my device use my laptop mic instead: i follow all steps in the internet and yet not found any same problem as me and there is no solved probs bout this, i've already re-install and update all my audio driver its detect my headphone [ATTACH] but not my mic, its only detect my laptop mic [ATTACH] please...
  10. SSD Device was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match

SSD Device was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match: Hi, Clone a HP laptop SSD (512Gb) with another SSD (512Gb) to replace the onboard SSD which was failing short test but running OK. Replace the lap top with clone SSD and it can boot and operate OK except when idle, the HDD light remain on. Checking with Device Manger, it...