Windows 10: Windows 10 Diagnosing PC Loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Diagnosing PC Loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have followed the command prompts steps and found the drive with windows on has no space which i imagine is the reason for the rest of the command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesMcleod7, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Diagnosing PC Loop

I have followed the command prompts steps and found the drive with windows on has no space which i imagine is the reason for the rest of the command not working, how do i free up space for windows to start?

:)

JamesMcleod7, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Diagnosing & Repairing PC Loop after Update?

So this morning I tried to boot up my PC but I found myself in an endless loop of "Diagnosing PC" and "Attempting to Repair PC" which caused me to preform a factory restore. I remember the night earlier I had downloaded an update and my computer had no issues
    at the time. I do not know what caused it if it is connected but my computer needs to be updated again and I don't want to experience the same issue.

Is there a way to disable these updates until I want to do them?

Is there a fix to the Diagnosing PC loop if it happens again? I've looked up Youtube tutorials but it did not work.

Thank you, any insight will be appreciated.

Windows 10 Home | HP Pavilion

**Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate**

Robotvector, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Diagnosing PC Loop

Windows 10 Diagnosing your PC

I downloaded the Windows 10 on my USB drive but now can't get it to work for my broken TouchSmart 600 PC, I have tried F1, ESC and various others. If I go with ESC goes to same loop, F1 the same loop, F12 gives cursor and then same loop to Preparing for
    Automatic Repair, F11 Loading Files and then Starting Windows then blue screen with cursor. so I am not sure what to do to load the new Windows 10 from USB.

Thanks for any help

RosemaryNJ, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Diagnosing PC Loop

1. Windows 10 Diagnosing PC Loop - Similar Threads - Diagnosing Loop

2. Windows 10 diagnosing PC loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 diagnosing PC loop: I believe this is a hard drive problem but I just want to be 100% sure before I replace the HHD with an SSD.Since around last week I've just been having non-stop problems with my Windows 10 Asus computer.The first time this happened, I simply booted up my PC as normal and it...
  3. Windows 10 diagnosing PC loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 diagnosing PC loop: I believe this is a hard drive problem but I just want to be 100% sure before I replace the HHD with an SSD.Since around last week I've just been having non-stop problems with my Windows 10 Asus computer.The first time this happened, I simply booted up my PC as normal and it...
  4. Windows 10 diagnosing PC loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to get out of *Diagnosing your PC* loop/ How to get into *Advanced Options* if force...

How to get out of *Diagnosing your PC* loop/ How to get into *Advanced Options* if force...: OS - Windows 10 Pro 22H2So I know the cause of my problem "Windows stuck at Diagnosing your PC" that is the AMD Radeon driver which I installed on the last good boot. First of all the AMD software wasn't installing at all by saying "This app can't run on your pc". I installed...
  6. How to get out of *Diagnosing your PC* loop/ How to get into *Advanced Options* if force...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get out of *Diagnosing your PC* loop/ How to get into *Advanced Options* if force...: OS - Windows 10 Pro 22H2So I know the cause of my problem "Windows stuck at Diagnosing your PC" that is the AMD Radeon driver which I installed on the last good boot. First of all the AMD software wasn't installing at all by saying "This app can't run on your pc". I installed...
  7. How to get out of *Diagnosing your PC* loop/ How to get into *Advanced Options* if force...

8. My PC is in a loop of ' Preparing Automatic Prepair -> Diagnosing Your PC -> Fixing C:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is in a loop of ' Preparing Automatic Prepair -> Diagnosing Your PC -> Fixing C:...: What do? It is important to note that I already tried doing the thing where you turn your PC off two times and that brings up a prompt that lets you troubleshoot, but it I couldn't get the screen for whatever reason and I couldn't skip disk checking whenever I had the option...
  9. My PC is in a loop of ' Preparing Automatic Prepair -> Diagnosing Your PC -> Fixing C:...

My PC is in a loop of ' Preparing Automatic Prepair -> Diagnosing Your PC -> Fixing C:...: What do? It is important to note that I already tried doing the thing where you turn your PC off two times and that brings up a prompt that lets you troubleshoot, but it I couldn't get the screen for whatever reason and I couldn't skip disk checking whenever I had the option...
  10. My PC is in a loop of ' Preparing Automatic Prepair -> Diagnosing Your PC -> Fixing C:...