Windows 10: Windows 10 Diagnostics data level hidden or managed by organization

Discus and support Windows 10 Diagnostics data level hidden or managed by organization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, When trying to sign up for Windows 10 Insider Preview, I noticed that the "Getting started" button was greyed out. After some searching, I came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Maximilian Brod, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Diagnostics data level hidden or managed by organization

Hello,

When trying to sign up for Windows 10 Insider Preview, I noticed that the "Getting started" button was greyed out. After some searching, I came across an article from lifehacker.com (Link: https://lifehacker.com/how-to-switch-to-insider-preview-builds-of-windows-10-1725625466) that said that the issue was the Diagnostics data level. So, remembering that I set it to "Basic" on OOBE, went into "Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics and Feedback" and found the checkboxes grayed out, with red-colored-text above, stating that "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by my organization". I then tried to open up the GPO but got greeted with an error, saying that MMC has detected an error in the snap-in. So, right now, I am kinda lost. If anyone had this issue before or knows a solution, please tell me. Thanks in advance!

:)

Maximilian Brod, Aug 26, 2019

2. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Thank you for the link. I was able to set my Diagnostics Data to Full by using gpedit.msc. But I still am not able to get rid of "Some settings are hidden or managed bu your organization."

Any advise?

SherryMalik, Aug 26, 2019
  3. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

The problem is that the message "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"
    appears on the "Feedback & diagnostics" page as well :-(

Olivier Jacot-Descombes, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows 10 Diagnostics data level hidden or managed by organization

Getting Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization in Advanced keyboard settings.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Let’s resolve the error Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization first and then we will resolve the Num Lock key issue.

We can try changing the Privacy settings and check if that helps. To change the Privacy settings follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Privacy.
    3. Click on Diagnostics & feedback.
    4. Under Diagnostic data, click on
      Full
    5. Restart your computer.

If you are using Windows 10 Pro, you can try the following steps:

1. Press and hold Windows + R key on the keyboard.
    2. Type gpedit.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Navigate to Computer Configuration >> Administrative Templates >> Windows Components >> Data Collection and Preview Builds.
    4. Find Allow Telemetry and double click on it.
    5. Now, change its settings to Enabled and change the drop down menu to
      3-Full.
    6. Click on Apply and OK.
    7. Now undo these changes.
    8. Navigate to the same location in Step 3 and now, change the settings to
      Not Configured.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Diagnostics data level hidden or managed by organization

1. Windows 10 Diagnostics data level hidden or managed by organization - Similar Threads - Diagnostics data level

2. some of these settings managed or hidden by organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some of these settings managed or hidden by organization: i need help please idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-settings-managed-or-hidden-by/5e5a35d1-8951-4366-b8af-e310bbb67d5a
  3. some of these settings managed or hidden by organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some of these settings managed or hidden by organization: i need help please idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-settings-managed-or-hidden-by/5e5a35d1-8951-4366-b8af-e310bbb67d5a
  4. some of these settings managed or hidden by organization

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

Settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: My laptop is totally personal, purchased new by me, set up at home to log in with a local account, never been in a domain, or otherwise in any sort of "work" environment. Why do I see "settings are hidden or managed by your organization"? There is no organization!! I want and...
  6. "Some of these settings are hidden or menaged by your organization" in diagnostic data

"Some of these settings are hidden or menaged by your organization" in diagnostic data: Hello, I wanted to change diagnostic data to optional, because it's required to join Windows Insider Program, but I can't do it. The message says this setting is hidden by my organization. The point is, I'm not part of any organization. This is a personal laptop. I tried...
  7. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" on Diagnostics &...

"Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" on Diagnostics &...: Doesn't make sense to me why this happens. I'm using Windows 10 Home on a laptop, so why would it think I'm in an organization? I've tried messing with the Registry Editor, but no luck. I set "AllowTelemetry" in...
  8. Some Settings Hidden or Managed by Organization

Some Settings Hidden or Managed by Organization: Hi there, I received this message when trying to turn on Bluetooth: [ATTACH] I have tried these fixes: regedit gpedit.msc I also tried to change my windows defender antivirus settings, and got this message: [ATTACH] Both of these are confusing because this is my...
  9. Diagnostics & Feedback: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization

Diagnostics & Feedback: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Hello everyone, I have a problem with the option Diagnostic & Feedback. Under the main heading of that option it says: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization At the Diagnostic Data the setting is set basic The Full option is greyed out. Under...
  10. Diagnostics & feedback some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Diagnostics & feedback some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: i want to upgrade to the insider build of windows for the dark mode file explorer but i cant do it because my diagnostics level is too low. when i go to change the diagnostic mode it locks me out because its managed by my orginisation. i dont know what it means by that,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 diagnostic data level