Windows 10: Windows 10 diagnostik & feedback not saving

Discus and support Windows 10 diagnostik & feedback not saving in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hey, (sorry for swedish) when i change it to full and close the setting windows it changes back to basic. Don't know that to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wolf1337s, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 diagnostik & feedback not saving

/u/Wolf1337s, Aug 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 diagnostik & feedback not saving

Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 diagnostik & feedback not saving

1. Windows 10 diagnostik & feedback not saving - Similar Threads - diagnostik feedback saving

2. Audio feedback - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio feedback - Windows 10: Hello, I had a conference call several participants on a Windows 10 computer, with another coworker sitting in the same room as I, whereas other participants were in other locations. The other coworker told me that, in order to avoid audio feedback because we are in the...
  3. Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop

Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop: Hello, I had a conference call several participants on a Windows 10 computer, with another coworker sitting in the same room as I, whereas other participants were in other locations. The other coworker told me that, in order to avoid audio feedback because we are in the...
  4. Windows won't save diagnostic&feedback settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't save diagnostic&feedback settings: I just fixed the diagnostic full option being hidden via the group editor, now I can switch from basic to full but it won't save the setting and as soon as I leave the panel it will reset to basic. If anyone could help me, I really would like to change that settings so I can...
  5. Windows 10 v1903 feedbacks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 v1903 feedbacks: The fonts, graphics and background image for v1903 are disappointed, and i reinstall back to v1809. 133316
  6. Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub

Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub: Hi, my employer has disabled the Windows Feedback Hub, so I cannot submit feedback on Windows using that app. How can I submit Windows Feedback if I cannot access that application? There are a lot of missing features in the new version of Windows that are giving me...
  7. Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10: How to: Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10 How to Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10 You can use the Feedback Hub app to help Microsoft make Windows better! Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems. After...
  8. Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10: How to: Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10 How to Change Windows 10 Feedback Frequency The Feedback frequency control lets you choose how often youd like Microsoft to ask for your feedback as you use Windows 10. It's recommend that you select Automatically. By...
  9. Feedback Hub Collections in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Feedback Hub Collections in Windows 10: Hi Windows Insiders, Happy New Year! You all are the most awesome Insiders ever! Here in the Feedback Hub team, we love feedback, we love hearing from you, and we love being able to clearly understand what you want us to go after to make your experience better in the app....
  10. My Windows 10 feedback

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 feedback: Background: I have had Win 8.1 installed on both my desktop and laptop. I ABSOLUTELY HATE the Windows 8 standard start screen. To resolve the issue, I have installed Classic Shell on both computers. Given that addition, Win 8 is pretty good. I also installed the Insider...