Windows 10: Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but...

Discus and support Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but now back however it is stupidly slow????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by N J Evansand Son, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but...

Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but now back however it is stupidly slow????

:)

N J Evansand Son, Mar 23, 2023
  2. emmykiss Win User

I cannot open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint

I am working in Windows 10 home version 1909.
    Can not afford an upgrade.
    My Office files are old, dont know what version.
    Cant remember how I updated this laptop to Windows 10 months ago.
    PROBLEM:
    I can not open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
    I looked for my Windows old file as suggested, and it IS gone.
    Haveing a small breakdown, will step away and return in a few...ANY DIRECTIONS AND ANSWERS WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE THEM IN STEP BY STEP FORMAT. Thankyooouuuuuuuu!

emmykiss, Mar 23, 2023
  3. robinm.1 Win User
    pc running terribly since march 16th update (windows 10)

i've noticed since updating my windows 10 that my computer has suddenly been running very poorly. everything is generally slow and choppy, and programs are constantly freezing and nearly crashing. my toolbar also is freezing especially often. i paused updates for 7 days and tried uninstalling the march 17th update but my pc would just reinstall it upon rebooting. as for the march 16th update, it literally just won't let me uninstall. there's no uninstall button there when i click on it. i have never had this issue to this extent on this pc before, not until the recent update. i'm actually writing this on my mobile browser since my pc is being so slow. please help

robinm.1, Mar 23, 2023
  4. Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but...

ALL OF MY EXCEL & WORD DOC FILES

Hi Daniel,

We would like to know more about your concern. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are the Excel and Word documents the only files affected?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but...

1. Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but... - Similar Threads - did update 16th

2. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  3. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  4. Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but...

Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but...: Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but now back however it is stupidly slow???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-did-an-update-on-16th-march-and-we-lost/04695e02-dbc0-4b25-b5d7-6fea59b9124d
  5. Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but...: Windows 10 did an update on 16th March and we lost word, excel, internet temporarily but now back however it is stupidly slow???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-did-an-update-on-16th-march-and-we-lost/04695e02-dbc0-4b25-b5d7-6fea59b9124d
  6. pc running terribly since march 16th update windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc running terribly since march 16th update windows 10: i've noticed since updating my windows 10 that my computer has suddenly been running very poorly. everything is generally slow and choppy, and programs are constantly freezing and nearly crashing. my toolbar also is freezing especially often. i paused updates for 7 days and...
  7. pc running terribly since march 16th update windows 10

pc running terribly since march 16th update windows 10: i've noticed since updating my windows 10 that my computer has suddenly been running very poorly. everything is generally slow and choppy, and programs are constantly freezing and nearly crashing. my toolbar also is freezing especially often. i paused updates for 7 days and...
  8. pc running terribly since march 16th update windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Word and excel files and pictures lost after automatic windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word and excel files and pictures lost after automatic windows update: After windows 10 automatic update my word and excel files and pictures are gone. I had it fixed at Staples got home and turned on computer and files missing again. Can't get through to a live Microsoft person....
  10. Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel and Word: Why just out of the blue do I get this pop up when I open excel and word that says "We're sorry, but excel and word has run into an error that is preventing it from working ,,,,,, " This prevents me from working as it just closes on it's own. There is always something with...