Windows 10: windows 10 didn't load properly

Discus and support windows 10 didn't load properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Followed instructions to load "Sfc /scannow" at cmd. Received error 87, and "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service". Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Theshriner, Jun 20, 2019.

1. windows 10 didn't load properly

Followed instructions to load "Sfc /scannow" at cmd. Received error 87, and "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service". Now what?

:)

Theshriner, Jun 20, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 20, 2019
  4. windows 10 didn't load properly

I tried to download app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

I tried to load app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

heikki mikael wellstrom, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 didn't load properly

1. windows 10 didn't load properly - Similar Threads - didn't load properly

2. windows didn't load properly error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows didn't load properly error: Can you please help me to to fix this as soon as possible ?After I upgrade my laptop from 8 gb to 16 gb RAM, it boot successfully but after some time it's screen get blurred and no button works except power button and when I power off with power button and start it shows...
  3. windows didn't load properly error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows didn't load properly error: Can you please help me to to fix this as soon as possible ?After I upgrade my laptop from 8 gb to 16 gb RAM, it boot successfully but after some time it's screen get blurred and no button works except power button and when I power off with power button and start it shows...
  4. Windows didn't load correctly

Windows didn't load correctly: I was using the PC until it froze with a bunch of small green squares spread everywhere. After restarting, the green squares are still the and I cant use the PC. It seems to immediately enter rest mode or something like that. After a couple attempts it showed a blue screen...
  5. Windows didn't load correctly

Windows didn't load correctly: I tried to install a a program. Windows wouldn't allow it. I tried uninstalling the program. It wouldnot uninstall. Told me to restart. So I did. Then windows kept telling me it needed to restart to correct an error .it does this repeatedly. If I shut it off it does the same...
  6. Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows didn't load correctly: Just wanted to reach out to experts to confirm and offer help on what I think is the issue with my desktop computer. I have had issues since Friday and have tried everything I could think of, but the computer is still down at this moment. The issue came after the latest...
  7. Windows didn't load correctly

Windows didn't load correctly: Just wanted to reach out to experts to confirm and offer help on what I think is the issue with my desktop computer. I have had issues since Friday and have tried everything I could think of, but the computer is still down at this moment. The issue came after the latest...
  8. Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows didn't load correctly: My windows didn't load correctly. I have a blue screen error and I can't use SFC /scannow and it only says "windows can't start the repair service" and when i try DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth it just says "online PE is not avaliable". I also can't boot safemode...
  9. Windows 10 Not Loading Properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Not Loading Properly: Hello, I'm having more frequent trouble with my system frequently freezing, especially if I'm using a web browser. I'm often having to hard reboot, where a blue screen appears with a message that Windows 10 has loaded properly. How to I check to make sure my hard drive...
  10. "Windows didn't load correctly."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows didn't load correctly.": So I own an HP laptop. Ever since I had installed a driver nessessary to use my Artisul Drawing tablet, my computer keeps giving me the message "Windows couldn't load correctly." So I tried to reset my laptop so I didn't have to manually factory reset my Laptop, but it...