Windows 10: windows 10 didn't load properly

Discus and support windows 10 didn't load properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Followed instructions to load "Sfc /scannow" at cmd. Received error 87, and "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service". Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Theshriner, Jun 20, 2019.

1. windows 10 didn't load properly

Followed instructions to load "Sfc /scannow" at cmd. Received error 87, and "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service". Now what?

:)

Theshriner, Jun 20, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 20, 2019
  4. windows 10 didn't load properly

I tried to download app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

I tried to load app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

heikki mikael wellstrom, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 didn't load properly

1. windows 10 didn't load properly - Similar Threads - didn't load properly

2. Facebook won`t load properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook won`t load properly: I switched off my laptop manually as it froze, was on Facebook at the time and now Facebook will not load properly, cannot access any games or comment on any posts - HELP...
  3. Laptop not loading properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not loading properly: Hi, so i turn on my computer and i put im my password but then the screen goes black and i can only see the white arrow, its like that for around 5 mins before fully loading, its never been this slow, anyone know what I can do?...
  4. My twitter page is not loading properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My twitter page is not loading properly: Hello Till few hours back I was twitting, but now I cannot log in twitter and in fact the page is not loading properly. I have tried in other browser like IE, microsoft edge and I found the same problem. Other pages like facebook, yahoo, gmail etc are working...
  5. Windows 10 not loading properly after last update.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 not loading properly after last update.: my mother’s computer isn’t loading Windows properly after the last update. All she gets is the auto repair screen, and the “blue screen of death” as i like to call it. She’s never made a restore point so is there anything she can do without losing any of her files?...
  6. Why are the RSS feeds not loading properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are the RSS feeds not loading properly: Since having the Windows 10 operating system RSS feeds are not loading properly. IE11 is the only way to view them. However, when trying to view them they either take forever to load and when they do, they freeze or begin to flicker and when the page is refreshed you get the...
  7. Facebook.com not loading properly on Windows 10/HP Spectre x360 Convertible

Facebook.com not loading properly on Windows 10/HP Spectre x360 Convertible: 2018/Oct 2. For the past week/10 days, facebook.com is not loading properly on my HP Spectre x360 Convertible laptop running Windows 10. My browser is Chrome (latest). Not sure if this is a laptop issue or if Zuckerberg and Co. is 'gently nudging' me to install the app. Any...
  8. Websites Not Loading Properly

Websites Not Loading Properly: Some websites are only loading html and not the pictures. How to fix??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/websites-not-loading-properly/b829b089-b1a4-4f59-a062-a615c3744c51
  9. "Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows didn't load correctly" on every startup.: My computer tells me that windows didn't load correctly on every startup, even after using the recovery tool to launch on a backup. I go through the process of loading a backup from a few days ago, re-installing the apps I want to use, and then when the computer is turned off...
  10. Nothing loading properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing loading properly: So, my computer was updating. This had taken over 12 hours and was stuck on 98%, so I turned my computer off. I restarted it, and when I logged on, a notification appeared saying, C:/WINDOWS/system32/config/systemprofile/Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this...