Windows 10: Windows 10 didn't start correctly and other performance related issues

Discus and support Windows 10 didn't start correctly and other performance related issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer running windows 10 pro didn't start correctly,and was showing diagnosing your pc this happens quite often why?? My pc's specs are core i3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NiladriKshetrapal, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 didn't start correctly and other performance related issues

My computer running windows 10 pro didn't start correctly,and was showing diagnosing your pc this happens quite often why?? My pc's specs are core i3 3220 @3.3 ghz,4gb ram, 500 gb storage.also windows 10 pro runs very slowly in my PC.please help!!

:)

NiladriKshetrapal, Jul 15, 2020

2. Performance related issues in Windows 10.

Hello Stripman,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Before we proceed any further, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Do you face any performance related issues during normal activity in Windows?
    • Also, did you check if the 2nd issue you mentioned pertains to Microsoft Office applications alone?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. and see if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on System Maintenance.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

For more insight, refer to the below Microsoft Help Article written by one of our esteemed MVPs.
    Greg Carmack

Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooting - Microsoft Community.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to Windows performance, for us to be bale to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Performance related issues in Windows 10.

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists in Safe Mode.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

If the issue persists, suggest you to perform a Clean Boot. A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update
    or when you run a program in Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

* Place the computer in a Clean Boot and check if the issue is occurring due to any third party programs.

Follow the link to view the steps to perform Clean Boot:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: Start the computer in normal mode refer the section,
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the link above.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Jul 15, 2020
  4. stripman Win User

Windows 10 didn't start correctly and other performance related issues

Performance related issues in Windows 10.

I followed your instructions and troubleshooting found no issues. The system is is running very slow using all windows apps and the problem with Office 365 still exists when you click on a specific desktop icon that is a direct link to a file (excel, word)
    the system opens the application and then you must click on file and then search for the file if you haven't opened it yet that day.

stripman, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 didn't start correctly and other performance related issues

1. Windows 10 didn't start correctly and other performance related issues - Similar Threads - didn't start correctly

2. Your pc didn't start correctly error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pc didn't start correctly error: Hello, It was my first time to setup windows by myself. What happens is that after setup is completed, the screen suddenly freezes i.e. Everything in the screen is immobile even cursor doesn't move. so I shutdown the pc forcely and when I try to run pc again I find this...
  3. Your pc didn't start correctly error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc didn't start correctly error: Hello, It was my first time to setup windows by myself. What happens is that after setup is completed, the screen suddenly freezes i.e. Everything in the screen is immobile even cursor doesn't move. so I shutdown the pc forcely and when I try to run pc again I find this...
  4. Your pc didn't start correctly error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC didn't start correctly loop

My PC didn't start correctly loop: My PC was perfectly fine until after I shut it down for a couple hours. I booted it back up and now it's saying preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC just to end up on the your PC did not start correctly. I have tried command prompts in advanced troubleshooting...
  6. Related To Some Performance Issues

Related To Some Performance Issues: I have Windows 10 version 1903 installed on my laptop with specifications as follows :- Intel i3 2348M @ 2.30 GHz 6GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB Hard Disk I have these all installed into my laptop but my laptop is lagging . I tried using the tips on this link...
  7. Related To Some Performance Issues

Related To Some Performance Issues: I have Windows 10 version 1903 installed on my laptop with specifications as follows :- Intel i3 2348M @ 2.30 GHz 6GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB Hard Disk I have these all installed into my laptop but my laptop is lagging . I tried using the tips on this link...
  8. Related to performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to performance issues: Hi all, I was very excited that my laptop has now got 6 GB RAM. So I installed Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on it. I found that it was lagging too much. But this game worked perfectly in windows 7 in 2 GB RAM. What can I do now to run it without lags ??...
  9. Your PC didn't start correctly Windows 10

Your PC didn't start correctly Windows 10: Hello! Please help me with this problem: When I turn on my Laptop, it shows "Automatic Repair, your PC didn't start correctly." None of the solutions that appear help me with this issue. I never had any backup on the PC. [ATTACH]...
  10. PC didn't start correctly

PC didn't start correctly: Last night I shut down my pc but after 1 or 2 minute i saw that my pc wasn't shut down . Then I forced shut it down and I gone to sleep and then morning I start my PC and saw the error : your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (critical process died). That's kind...