Windows 10: Windows 10 Digital Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Digital Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a computer that was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 and linked to my Microsoft account (digital license). I then upgraded my computer using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Adastra_K, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Adastra_K Win User

Windows 10 Digital Activation

I have a computer that was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 and linked to my Microsoft account (digital license).

I then upgraded my computer using the same hard drive and windows asked to activate windows again because of the hardware change. The troubleshooter failed to activate windows.

The support guy on the phone said I needed my original Windows 8 key to activate the digital license. Is he right or should Microsoft support have been able to help with the activation?

:)

Adastra_K, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Digital Activation - Similar Threads - Digital Activation

2. Reinstall Windows 10 already activated with a digital right

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10 already activated with a digital right: On a laptop shipped natively with Windows 8, I’ve also installed in July 2016 Windows 10 in a .vhd file, which at the end of the procedure was automatically activated with a digital right not linked to an account. I want to change disk to install only the latest version of...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working

Windows 10 Pro Digital License Activation not working: Hi Good day, Claude here from UAE. I have brought a Windows 10 Pro upgrade ($139) from the Windows Store as I was planning to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro on my Dell XPS 13. However to my surprise after clicking upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from store, I got a...
  4. Windows 10 Digital Access Not Activating After Replacing Motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Digital Access Not Activating After Replacing Motherboard: I have a copy of Windows 10 Home, that I got for free via the upgrade program when Windows 10 came out. I kept my digital entitlement key info written down just in case I ever needed it. I've recently had to replace both my motherboard and my GPU on my computer (but not my...
  5. Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating

Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating: Hi, I received a work laptop but ordered an ASUS gaming laptop. With this laptop I received Windows 10 Home. I decided then to upgrade the Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro via Microsoft Store using my personal account and will then claim back the costs. The transaction...
  6. Windows activation after hardware change with a digital license

Windows activation after hardware change with a digital license: I recently upgraded my CPU and motherboard and cannot activate Windows. Before this upgrade my digital license was linked to my Microsoft account. I am logged in to my Microsoft account right now, but the troubleshooter is "Unable to activate Windows" when I select my current...
  7. Digital license cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after hardware upgrade

Digital license cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after hardware upgrade: Hello, I've changed my hardware recently (motherboard, CPU...). Since then, I cannot re-activate my digital license. The error code is 0x803FA067. Before the changes, I linked my Windows digital license with a Microsoft account (following this:...
  8. Unable to re-activate Windows 10 digital license after a motherboard upgrade using a...

Unable to re-activate Windows 10 digital license after a motherboard upgrade using a...: I expected this to happen and before changing the motherboard I linked my microsoft account with my computer so the license would not be lost afterwards. But turns out something is not working as expected, because I cannot re-activate this computer with my license. The...
  9. Activation of windows 10 on new computer by Digital License

Activation of windows 10 on new computer by Digital License: Hello, I just build a new pc with windows 10 home(not activate yet) and trying to transfer windows 10 pro from my old pc by digital license method, however when I use the problem solving function to activate it, it said that the version do not match and not usable, what...
  10. Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license

Windows 10 Pro not activated after buying digital license: Hello, I bought Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store, and after it installed and rebooted, it said that I have Windows 10 Enterprise that is not activated. I tried the activation troubleshooter but I get the "Not connected to the internet" error. If I try to see the...