Windows 10: Windows 10 Digital Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Digital Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a computer that was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 and linked to my Microsoft account (digital license). I then upgraded my computer using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Adastra_K, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Adastra_K Win User

Windows 10 Digital Activation

I have a computer that was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 and linked to my Microsoft account (digital license).

I then upgraded my computer using the same hard drive and windows asked to activate windows again because of the hardware change. The troubleshooter failed to activate windows.

The support guy on the phone said I needed my original Windows 8 key to activate the digital license. Is he right or should Microsoft support have been able to help with the activation?

:)

Adastra_K, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Digital Activation - Similar Threads - Digital Activation

2. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  3. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  4. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?: Hi, I am currently using Window 10 Enterprise version, which is not registered by digital key license, I guess it was done by physical. Later on, I have installed Window 11 which was recommended by windows but it shows not activate. Can you please guide me how to activate...
  6. How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?

How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?: Hi, I am currently using Window 10 Enterprise version, which is not registered by digital key license, I guess it was done by physical. Later on, I have installed Window 11 which was recommended by windows but it shows not activate. Can you please guide me how to activate...
  7. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  8. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  9. need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...: To Microsoft support,I have searched long and had for my confirmation email for my January 2024 purchase of Windows 11 pro digital activation code in my confirmation email and I could not find the information was seeking. Either this information can be retrieved from my...
  10. need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...: To Microsoft support,I have searched long and had for my confirmation email for my January 2024 purchase of Windows 11 pro digital activation code in my confirmation email and I could not find the information was seeking. Either this information can be retrieved from my...