Windows 10: Windows 10 - Digital licence and BSOD's

Discus and support Windows 10 - Digital licence and BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I had done my Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Professional free upgrade a couple of years back when Windows 10 was launched. I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RGora, Nov 9, 2018.

1. RGora Win User

Windows 10 - Digital licence and BSOD's

Hi,
    I had done my Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Professional free upgrade a couple of years back when Windows 10 was launched. I have been using Windows 10 Professional all along without any issues. I have also been frequently doing the Windows Update at regular intervals. I am currently having Windows 10 Pro version 1809 OS build 17763.55.

All of a sudden, yesterday I have started getting a notification asking to Activate Windows. When I checked, it says I am running Windows 10 Pro whilst I am having a Windows 10 Home digital licence, which I not able to understand.

Also, my laptop started suddenly crashing with BSOD and restarting showing different types of Stop code errors (SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED etc.). It says some hardware has been changed, whereas, all hardware or external devices connected are the same since I had been using with my Windows 7 Pro and also since I had started using Windows 10 Pro.

What could be the issue for the above. Your help in regard would be appreciated.

:)

RGora, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 digital licence

I have a windows 7 ultimate genuine product key and recently my hard drive I've clean installed windows 10 on my pc and while in the installation process i have skipped clicked "I don't have a product key" now my windows 10 is just activated but not by
    a digital licence. So can i get a digital licence using my genuine Windows 7 product key answer me quick please.

Asrafiuzzaman Shihaf, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Limitator Win User

Windows 10 digital licence

hi to all,

I need help from someone with big experience in licencing. Our company recently purchased unbranded PCs with Windows 10. No COA was provided, and according to reseler PCs are with digital licence.

However, running command

wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey

Returns no results which neans key is not present in BIOS.

Running command slmgr.vbs /dlv shows that PC is from RETAIL channel (not OEM). As I know, licenses from retail chennel are FPP or bought from Microsoft store.

I susspect that licenses might be upgraded 7 or 8.1, but as I know you need a valid windows 7 or 8.1 licence (COA sticker) to have right to upgrade to Windows 10.

I’m reading confusing info about digital licences.

Can someone help me to determine are licences valid? I have cca 70PCs wirh such licences.

Limitator, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Digital licence and BSOD's - Similar Threads - Digital licence BSOD's

2. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital Licence: Hiiii, I have one question for you. I have a computer with a digital license that comes with the computer and my question is how can I delete that license and activate another one that the company ordered....
  3. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Digital Licence: Hiiii, I have one question for you. I have a computer with a digital license that comes with the computer and my question is how can I delete that license and activate another one that the company ordered....
  4. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIndows 10 Digital Licence

WIndows 10 Digital Licence: Good day, bought my laptop which had a pre-installed Microsoft Home. I changed the OS to Microsoft Pro by buying a license online. Today this license was accidentally removed using cmd. Please how do i get the license back since my PC is currently inactivated. Prompt...
  6. windows 10 digital licence

windows 10 digital licence: My laptop hard drive crashed and I need my digital licence to activate windows 10 on a diff pc. How can I get that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-digital-licence/5feb4c46-1cdd-4cce-92d6-0f871864f812
  7. Digital licence Windows 10

Digital licence Windows 10: Do digital licences expire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence-windows-10/59dc3bcc-abf2-42d2-a4f4-526bb91d4083"
  8. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: How can I transfer my digitally licensed windows to my son's account as it is synced with my account and I am no longer able to use windows I would very much like to transfer my license to his account can I do that ? is there a way? please help me...
  9. digital licence

digital licence: with digital licence can ı upgrade to pro ver. ı was using it but ı had to replace pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence/d3061a81-7cab-4a1e-965c-ee6d2bee87dc"
  10. Windows 10 digital licence

Windows 10 digital licence: hi to all, I need help from someone with big experience in licencing. Our company recently purchased unbranded PCs with Windows 10. No COA was provided, and according to reseler PCs are with digital licence. However, running command wmic path softwarelicensingservice...