Windows 10: Windows 10 digital licence reactivation

Discus and support Windows 10 digital licence reactivation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello to the community,I am about to buy a windows 10 pro licence and had a few questions. At my local BestBuy store, I can buy a boxed usb windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SithBit, May 10, 2021.

1. SithBit Win User

Windows 10 digital licence reactivation

Hello to the community,I am about to buy a windows 10 pro licence and had a few questions. At my local BestBuy store, I can buy a boxed usb windows 10 pro version. I confirmed it comes with a usb key and a product key. If I buy this, do I need to preserve the product key? I have read on this windows central article that I can simply associate the product key to my MS account and never need it again. If I use a product key, does it convert into a digital licence? I am asking since this will be used to install windows 10 on an older computer. This leads me to my nex

:)

SithBit, May 10, 2021
  2. dantandem Win User

digital licence for windows

ok here goes :

reactivation of windows 10 after hardware changes doesnt work.

Windows 10 digital licence reactivation bd5a8bce-dc74-4a99-9c0b-227f8fdb65cf?upload=true.png

to add I had nothing but problems since upgrading for free my wifi adaptor failed so I had to purchase another. then my ethernet port failed. so was forced into probably purchasing a new mb next step up from the failed one ( possibly because of poxy windows
    10 upgrade)

Also I thought when I upgraded so called "digital licence" to win 10 I no longer needed my windows 7 disc and key so binned it.

next step was to put old motherboard which is linked to digital licence. back in and reinstall correct version of windows to match my digital licence worked windows activated! ffixxed

now to change my motherboard back to the non faulty one..... and try to reactivate...…………..!!!

windows no longer activated.... and that the message in the window when trying to

dantandem, May 10, 2021
  3. dantandem Win User
    digital licence for windows

Ok following your advice and my nose.

Windows activation

Signed in as admin via hotmail account. Troubleshooting

Tried to select upgraded hardware - motherboard as last one failed shortly after windows upgrade digital licence linked to my account win 10 pro.

Reactivate windows 10

Ive selected desktop listed checked box and clicked activate.

And ratger quickly next box appears.

Unable to activate windows.

Lear more goto store etc.

dantandem, May 10, 2021
  4. OllyDaken Win User

Digital licence reactivation

I have a computer running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview activated with a Digital licence linked to my Microsoft account and I was wondering if I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro by erasing my HDD, will it activate automatically?

OllyDaken, May 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 digital licence reactivation - Similar Threads - digital licence reactivation

2. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital Licence: Hiiii, I have one question for you. I have a computer with a digital license that comes with the computer and my question is how can I delete that license and activate another one that the company ordered....
  3. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Digital Licence: Hiiii, I have one question for you. I have a computer with a digital license that comes with the computer and my question is how can I delete that license and activate another one that the company ordered....
  4. Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence

Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence: I have my work laptop with Windows 10, and I want to reinstall Windows. I see that I have digital license.When I followed Learn more link Activate Windows microsoft.com I find this:Activate using a digital licenseDigital licenses are associated with your hardware and linked...
  5. Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence: I have my work laptop with Windows 10, and I want to reinstall Windows. I see that I have digital license.When I followed Learn more link Activate Windows microsoft.com I find this:Activate using a digital licenseDigital licenses are associated with your hardware and linked...
  6. Reactivation of Windows with a digital licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Digital licence reactivation

Digital licence reactivation: I have a computer running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview activated with a Digital licence linked to my Microsoft account and I was wondering if I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro by erasing my HDD, will it activate automatically?...
  8. Windows 10 Licence Reactivation

Windows 10 Licence Reactivation: Hello, This is Shamim from Bangladesh. I am using Asus Zenbook 14, Model UX433fn. After reinstalling windows 10, I have lost my licence. Could someone help me to solve this issue. My PC's serial number is JBN0CV12890547C. Waiting to here form anyone soon. Thanks,...
  9. Windows 10 licence reactivation

Windows 10 licence reactivation: Hi, I recently upgraded hardware in my PC. I checked the Microsoft website for details on reactivating windows after this update and followed the instructions with regards to linking my digital licence to my Microsoft account. When I finished my upgrade and tried to...
  10. reactivating digital licence

reactivating digital licence: mother board died in my laptop replaced it with a new one now it wont reactivate. Keeps saying your windows is not activated. Can anyone assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivating-digital-licence/a987bcb4-c596-4aad-bb34-9b056fe111bc"