Windows 10: Windows 10 Digital license Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Digital license Activation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my pc New Mother board and CPU at tech shop. I had an old SSD in the PC from an old laptop that was given to me. SSD had a copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobRoy5, Aug 22, 2019.

1. RobRoy5 Win User

Windows 10 Digital license Activation

I recently upgraded my pc New Mother board and CPU at tech shop.

I had an old SSD in the PC from an old laptop that was given to me.

SSD had a copy of Win 10 on it.

I only used it as a data storage device. Not the main HDD

Tech Shop set up SSD as Main Boot disk.

I have to change this when I got it home and also setup Ethernet drivers and screen.

Changed the booting back to what it should have been.

Now my Digital licensed Windows 10 Pro will not activate and it is showing a License Code instead which is not mine and is invalid.

Don't know what to do.

How can I fix this problem.

I live in Australia.

Many thanks

:)

RobRoy5, Aug 22, 2019

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows 10 Digital license Activation [​IMG]

MCardona81, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Digital license Activation

Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Digital license Activation

1. Windows 10 Digital license Activation - Similar Threads - Digital license Activation

2. Windows activated with digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activated with digital license: Hi,I have a question i was working with a organization for a temporary project for 6 months but somehow the project was ended in in 3 months and they did not paid salary for next months as per the contract so they said we can keep the laptop as it equals to your salary and we...
  3. Digital License Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital License Activation: I purchased a Digital License of Windows 11 Pro and recently reset my PC while keeping the files but now that I’ve finish setting up my computer, it says I need to activate Windows. Someone help please....
  4. Digital License Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital License Activation: I purchased a Digital License of Windows 11 Pro and recently reset my PC while keeping the files but now that I’ve finish setting up my computer, it says I need to activate Windows. Someone help please....
  5. Windows Activated with digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activated with digital license: Hello,I have office 365 family then i share to my 2nd account, also i purchase a new PC.When i login to this PC using my 2nd Microsoft account, i can see my 'windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account'.So i just want to know how my windows...
  6. windows is activated with a digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is activated with a digital license: windows is activated with a digital licenseI recently bought an old computer, and when downloading Windows 10 and Windows 11 from the official website, I noticed that it activates Windows automatically, so I suspected something illogical, which is that the activation is taken...
  7. Windows 10 activation "windows is activated with digital license"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 activation "windows is activated with digital license": Last time i installed windows it was Xp, but i built "new" desktop and installed windows 10. It says "windows is avtivated with digital license". Now i read this happens if you have windows license connected to microsoft account. But i have not connected my windows to...
  8. Windows 10 Digital License Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital License Activation: So i have assigned a digital license on my Microsoft 365 account and logged in using the account on my Windows 10 users, still i have a trial period count down. Please help....
  9. Digital License not activating Windows 10

Digital License not activating Windows 10: I've recently built a new PC and I'm trying to activate Windows 10 on it. I've reinstalled my Windows on several PCs before and it's never been an issue, it's always activated itself. I have a digital license connected to my Microsoft account, and I am logged in on this PC...
  10. Windows Digital License Activation

Windows Digital License Activation: Hey everyone, I recently upgraded my motherboard, CPU, GPU and RAM. I made sure to link my Windows 10 license with my Microsoft account before this. After updating everything and troubleshooting, I clicked on I have recently changed my hardware. I found the Desktop name I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows10 Digital Activation