Windows 10: windows 10 digital license on my windows account

Discus and support windows 10 digital license on my windows account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, a quick question. I have already linked my windows 10 digital license on my windows account, If i want to "format" the driver who i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shazam_YT92, Oct 24, 2020.

1. windows 10 digital license on my windows account

Hello guys, a quick question. I have already linked my windows 10 digital license on my windows account, If i want to "format" the driver who i have the official Windows 10 pro i need the key again? or i can just log in with my account and that's it!?

submitted by /u/Shazam_YT92
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shazam_YT92, Oct 24, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

windows 10 digital license on my windows account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    Loophole Lets You Freely Upgrade to Windows 10 After Offer Expiry

If you upgrade your 7 install to 10, which is worth it IMHO, make sure you link to a Microsoft Account. Otherwise you might not be able to easily regain the key if they block using 7 keys in the future.

You don't need to use the Microsoft account as your profile on so you can still bypass logging in at setup and creating a local account. All you gotta do to link your 10 account to your MS install (if you choose not to use your MS account as your profile), is to simply do the following:

• Click Start
    • Click Settings
    • Click Update and Security
    • Click Activation
    • As or with Admin permissions, click Add Account
    • Login with MS Account credentials.
    Then you should see a message that reads:

More info: Need to reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change? Here's how. , Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License , Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license - gHacks Tech News

Kursah, Oct 24, 2020
  4. guniu Win User

windows 10 digital license on my windows account

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

Hey, I have a question.
    Do you think the digital license is saved on my MSA after i changed back to my local account?

What I mean by that:
    I Added MSA to my Windows 10 and it said in Activation tab "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and my PC was in device list of my MSA.
    But I don't like the fact that I have to type in password every time I boot up. It's my private PC, I don't need password, I never had. So I switched back to my Local account. But now it's back to "Windows is activated with a digital license" only, and the PC is also gone from the device list on my MSA account.
    Do you think it actually unlinked the license, or maybe because I logged in once, it saved anyway, and I will be good with activating in the future on a changed machine?

guniu, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 digital license on my windows account

1. windows 10 digital license on my windows account - Similar Threads - digital license account

2. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  3. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  4. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License: Please i wanted to ask if i can use windows 10 with digital license and install it on like over 500 systems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-digital-license/5e34dd96-cd12-4fae-a20d-72d63737f04e
  6. digital license for windows 10

digital license for windows 10: i got a free upgrade form 7 to 10 says 10 has to be activated where do i find my digital license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-license-for-windows-10/2457acdd-5211-45c8-9bd5-43e0913cd13c
  7. Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?

Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?: How can I find my Windows 10 licenses on my digital account? I would like to know which version (home/pro/OEM/retail) as well. I have multiple computers running different licenses and when something fails or I replace a computer with a new one I need to know what to install....
  8. digital license windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    digital license windows 10: I built a new pc then installed windows 10 Pro..I signed in with my Microsoft Account and set pc with same pin as my laptop...Seems Windows(on PC) is activated with licence from laptop...I read "using a single Microsoft Account on multiple devices" that I can have 5 PC using...
  9. Windows 10 Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License: Hello all, Although the official free upgrade program is over, it is "apparently" still possible to install Windows 10 on a device that has a current valid license for other Windows versions (such as Windows 7 Pro). It is well documented and easily searchable that this...
  10. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License: How to: Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License How to Link Microsoft Account to Digital License for Windows 10 Activation Starting with Activation troubleshooter if you make a hardware change later, such as replacing the motherboard. There is not a...