Windows 10: Windows 10 Digital License Reactivation Help

Discus and support Windows 10 Digital License Reactivation Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I recently built a new PC and reinstalled Windows 10. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account from the free upgrade to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by danyuh, Jun 11, 2019.

1. danyuh Win User

Windows 10 Digital License Reactivation Help

Hi, I recently built a new PC and reinstalled Windows 10. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account from the free upgrade to Windows 10 that I did on my old PC a few years back, so I thought I'd just transfer the same license to my new computer with my Microsoft account. However, when I go to reactivate, I don't see the current device I'm using (my new computer) in the list, even though I did and it says I'm logged into this computer with the correct Microsoft account that my license is attached to. I don't know what to do :/

:)

danyuh, Jun 11, 2019

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Jun 11, 2019
  3. How to reactivate windows 10 with digital license after pc change

Please help if somebody encountered the same problem for reactivating windows 10 Pro with digital license after pc change,it is originally upgraded from windows 7 Pro...Thanks in advance who will reply and give best suggestion!

Jon Delos Santos, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Digital License Reactivation Help

reactivate windows 10 digital license

Trying to reactivate windows 10 digital license after hardware change and it keeps saying "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again. "

I linked the account to the digital license before hardware changes.

I checked windows license before change and it said it was retail version.

Is there a reason it keeps saying the servers are busy? I can still log into my account.

homeless195, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Digital License Reactivation Help

1. Windows 10 Digital License Reactivation Help - Similar Threads - Digital License Reactivation

2. Reactivating windows with a digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reactivating windows with a digital license: Hello, some time ago I created a Microsoft account and attached it to my laptop. Fortunately, I noticed that my windows was automatically activated. I recently bought a new computer, I installed windows on it, I connected to the same microsoft account as the one on the...
  3. Reactivating windows with a digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating windows with a digital license: Hello, some time ago I created a Microsoft account and attached it to my laptop. Fortunately, I noticed that my windows was automatically activated. I recently bought a new computer, I installed windows on it, I connected to the same microsoft account as the one on the...
  4. Reactivating windows with a digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 reactivation key/digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reactivation key/digital license: I have bought a used laptop with Windows 10 Home OEM, No key printed under Laptop installed on HDD and I wish to replace the HDD with SSD and install fresh Windows 10 Home on it using bootable USB, but it asks for a product key. What do I do about it and what's the best way...
  6. Windows 10 reactivation key/digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reactivation key/digital license: I have bought a used laptop with Windows 10 Home OEM, No key printed under Laptop installed on HDD and I wish to replace the HDD with SSD and install fresh Windows 10 Home on it using bootable USB, but it asks for a product key. What do I do about it and what's the best way...
  7. Digital Windows 10 license? "Reactivate"?

Digital Windows 10 license? "Reactivate"?: Hey, I wanted to ask how it is with digital licenses of Windows 10. On my account I have an active license. Now I want to use a new system. Do I have to "deactivate" Windows 10 on my old computer to make it run on the new one? Digitale Windows 10 Lizenz? "Reaktivieren"?
  8. Windows 10 doesn't reactivate with digital license

Windows 10 doesn't reactivate with digital license: So I got a new computer with motherboard, cpu and gpu but I tried logging in with my microsoft account but it doesn't reactivate with a digital license. I removed the license from the old computer with the CMD commands. I also tried troubleshooting but it could not find any...
  9. reactivating Windows 10 Pro digital license

reactivating Windows 10 Pro digital license: Hi , I upgraded my windows 10 version from Home Basic to Pro in September last year. My laptop had to be reformatted and I had to install windows 10 again. Since original digital license was for 10 Home Basic - that is what I had to install and activate. All that was...
  10. Reactivation of WIndows 10 digital license

Reactivation of WIndows 10 digital license: Hi, I have received a digital upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 Home and have the copy on my VM. Now I want to transfer it to my physical machine, but am not able to activate the license. I get error code 0x803FA067. How can I successfully activate my windows? Thanks!...