Windows 10: Windows 10 diplay on desktop (tiles)

Discus and support Windows 10 diplay on desktop (tiles) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the display screen from tiles to the appearance from my old desktop home screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MurrayCzaczkes, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 diplay on desktop (tiles)

How do I change the display screen from tiles to the appearance from my old desktop home screen?

:)

MurrayCzaczkes, Jun 9, 2019

2. connect to wireless diplay

• What is the make and model of your Windows 10 device and Smart TV?
    • asus x550 LA befor the update i was using the wireless diplay, smart tv is hitachi
    • How do you connect your Windows 10 device to your Smart TV? Are you using a streaming device?
    • just start from the tv wireless diplay then from the laptop i open connect from the menu and connect to the tv
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • yes , can't connect to tv
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • remove the device and add it again, reinstall windows 2 times, reinstall video card divers,
    • What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 PC?
    • windows 10 pro

IskrenStefanov, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Live tiles not working Windows 10

I tried your suggestions, but when I got to the 'Apps & Features' list, none of my tiles were listed.

Thank-you for trying to help.

DorothyFabi, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 diplay on desktop (tiles)

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 diplay on desktop (tiles)

1. Windows 10 diplay on desktop (tiles) - Similar Threads - diplay desktop tiles

2. Desktop tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop tiles: I uninstalled my mail tile by mistake. I tried to go to ms store bt I keep receiving "Try that again Page could not be loaded"This happened prior to 20H2 update. I was under the impression all would restore after update. But it did not. Suggestions?...
  3. Tiles on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiles on desktop: Most of the tiles changed to only show the icon and title. They are not framed and colored like before, Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiles-on-desktop/f298e17e-c8f4-4eed-98ff-09a56e90712c
  4. Desktop Tile in Windows 10 Start Menu

Desktop Tile in Windows 10 Start Menu: I had a tile on my Windows 10 start menu to take me direct to the desktop. It showed a picture of my desktop wallpaper and clicking on this tile took me straight to the desktop. I accidentally deleted this tile and now cannot get it back. If I search for 'desktop' it does...
  5. desktop tiles and apps

desktop tiles and apps: How do you move tiles and apps back to the left corner from the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-tiles-and-apps/f461f552-d8d3-48ba-bd07-0dab9594026c
  6. Desktop diplay - Apps and other windows

Desktop diplay - Apps and other windows: When I open an app or a menu , the bottom half of the screen often turns white and covers part of the app. This seems to happen more often when accessing apps from the search bar which also moves to the top part of the screen when clicked. I have tried looking on other sites...
  7. Desktop diplay - Aops and other windows

Desktop diplay - Aops and other windows: When I open an app or a menu (I have attached screenshots as examples), the bottom half of the screen often turns white and covers part of the app. I have tried looking on other sites and in the settings but I haven't found any solutions. Is there a way to solve this?...
  8. Desktop / Live tiles

Desktop / Live tiles: Hi, my point is whether there will ever be a possibility to place Live Tiles on the desktop so that they stay there permanently in the same way as normal desktop icons (displaying their interactive content - a bit like windows 7 gadgets did) coz to me it would make much more...
  9. Desktop Tile

Desktop Tile: Hello people, *Smile So, I'll be short here. I have Windows 10 installed but the Desktop Tile on Start Menu/Screen is not there, nor there are any options to pin it. Is there any possible way to pin it. Thank you for reading. 20469
  10. no desktop tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    no desktop tiles: I recently installed 10 on 2 laptops. Desktop tiles were missing in both. Instead of the expected win 10 start button, my start corner shops the familiar 8 icon. I have tried for days to find a solution online, with zero success. Any help will be appreciated 34578