Windows 10: Windows 10 Directional Audio Reversed Again.

Discus and support Windows 10 Directional Audio Reversed Again. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am on Windows 10 64bit and for now I am blocking Windows 11 update. I just recently noticed on Destiny 2 my directional audio is reversed. I thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Revely, May 13, 2022.

1. Revely Win User

Windows 10 Directional Audio Reversed Again.

I am on Windows 10 64bit and for now I am blocking Windows 11 update. I just recently noticed on Destiny 2 my directional audio is reversed. I thought it was linked to Windows Sonic for headphones but no, even the 7.1 directional audio to my Corsair Virtuoso headset is playing reversed. reversed meaning audio is playing behind me while someone in front of me is talking. Could any of the April or May updates done this? I looked through the scheduled updates and was puzzled because I did not think any applied to audio but some have no discription either. This may not seem like a big deal but

:)

Revely, May 13, 2022

2. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, May 13, 2022
  3. Synaptic touchpad scroll direction not consistently reversed in Windows 10

I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and am having issues with the Synaptic touch pad.

By default, two-finger swiping on the touchpad scrolled like a Mac (i.e. the scroll bars move against the direction your fingers move in). That's the opposite of what I like, so I went into the Synaptics ClickPad Settings (via the icon in the tray), and into the Two-Finger Scrolling properties (the properties button "conveniently" doesn't appear until you focus the row), and unticked the "Enable reverse scrolling direction" option.

This worked, except for two problems:

1. Whenever I restart, the setting reverts. It's not being saved properly.
    2. In the start menu, and other metro-windows-8-tablet-tile-thingy-style places, it still scrolls in the wrong direction! (But things in desktop-land are fine.)

Any suggestions? Registry keys to tweak? Updates to install?

The machine in question is an HP Spectre x360, if that happens to matter.

Craig Gidney, May 13, 2022
  4. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Directional Audio Reversed Again. - Similar Threads - Directional Audio Reversed

2. Windows 10 Directional Audio Reversed Again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Directional Audio Reversed Again.: I am on Windows 10 64bit and for now I am blocking Windows 11 update. I just recently noticed on Destiny 2 my directional audio is reversed. I thought it was linked to Windows Sonic for headphones but no, even the 7.1 directional audio to my Corsair Virtuoso headset is...
  3. Windows 10 Directional Audio Reversed Again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Directional Audio Reversed Again.: I am on Windows 10 64bit and for now I am blocking Windows 11 update. I just recently noticed on Destiny 2 my directional audio is reversed. I thought it was linked to Windows Sonic for headphones but no, even the 7.1 directional audio to my Corsair Virtuoso headset is...
  4. Windows 10 Directional Audio Reversed Again.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio is Reversed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio is Reversed: MY AUDIO IS REVERSED! My friend on the other end can't hear me but he can hear my game. IT SHOULD BE THE OPPOSITE! He should only hear my voice, not my game. I've had this problem so many times and I have no idea why. I don't mess with any of the settings, I just restart my...
  6. Audio is reversed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is reversed: after I updated my windows now my audio is reversed left is right and right is left. I have already updated the drivers for my motherboard and even tried equalizer apo but it does not work help...
  7. Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10?

Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10?: I tried went into Settings>Devices>Touchpad but couldn't find any menu for Scroll direction. I'm using a usb mouse so I'm not sure if that part of the issue but I don't see why that should matter. Any advise? Thanks in advance....
  8. need to reverse scroll direction on touchpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to reverse scroll direction on touchpad: My touchpad direction (scrolling with fingers) changes everytime there is an update. It drives me crazy. I cannot find a way to reverse it this time. Why does this happen?...
  9. How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Mouse and Touchpads not only make computing easy but more efficient and less time-consuming. We cannot imagine a life without these devices, but still, it is a fact that you cannot customize these devices much. All touchpads and mice come [...] This post How...
  10. Audio reversed.

Audio reversed.: Hello, Since I changed my computer to a new one my sound is coming inverted (My headphone are Razer Kraken USB) (audio from left in right ear and vice versa) but if i reinstall the drives (Microsoft audio hd) everything comes to normal until i restart the computer the sound...