Windows 10: Windows 10 disabled my down arrow key LOL

Discus and support Windows 10 disabled my down arrow key LOL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I hardly ever use it so just noticed it yesterday. Thought it was my keyboard but even the onscreen keyboard has it disabled. This is the weirdest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Smorgydorg, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 disabled my down arrow key LOL

I hardly ever use it so just noticed it yesterday. Thought it was my keyboard but even the onscreen keyboard has it disabled. This is the weirdest thing I've seen yet in Windows 10. VS 2004 Build 19041.329 Works fine in Window 7 (of course!). Keyboard troubleshooter says nothing's wrong. Well, if even the down arrow key on the onscreen keyboard isn't working I have to disagree. *really

At your convenience...

:)

Smorgydorg, Jul 5, 2020

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 5, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 - Disable "fn" lock?

To disable, or enable, the function key (fn) in the BIOS, do the following steps.

• Press the power button to turn on the computer.
    • Press the f10 key to open the BIOS setup window. (On newer computers, you need to hold down the "esc" key. Then you can opt to go into the BIOS settings.)

• Use the right-arrow or left-arrow keys to navigate to the System Configuration option.
    • Use the up-arrow or down-arrow keys to navigate to the Action Keys Mode option, and then press the "enter" key to display the Enable / Disable menu.
    • Select the desired mode

DaveM121, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 disabled my down arrow key LOL

Down Arrow Key Not Working After Windows 10 Update

Hi Everyone

I did my windows 10 update recently land since then my down arrow key isnt working. This applies for both the down arrow key and the down arrow function on the numeric key pad.

Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to rectify this issue?

Thank you all in advance!

Doggy Doctor, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 disabled my down arrow key LOL

1. Windows 10 disabled my down arrow key LOL - Similar Threads - disabled down arrow

2. up and down arrow keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up and down arrow keys: whenever i press the down arrow key it goes down but then up again but when i hold it it works if i press the up-arrow key on the keyboard it goes up two times how do i fix this on the msi laptop...
  3. up and down arrow keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up and down arrow keys: whenever i press the down arrow key it goes down but then up again but when i hold it it works if i press the up-arrow key on the keyboard it goes up two times how do i fix this on the msi laptop...
  4. Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key: Hi I seem to have a problem with my windows OS as it occasionally just keeps the down key pressed after the autoupdate of win 10. I know this is a windows issue cause my lap top and keyboard was working normally. Has anyone had this issue before or resolved this? as it can be...
  5. Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key

Windows keeps pressing the arrow down key: Hi I seem to have a problem with my windows OS as it occasionally just keeps the down key pressed so I cannot use the menus or even change my sound source. I know this is a windows issue and not a hardware issue as I work from home using the same setup on the same system but...
  6. Arrow key being held down?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arrow key being held down?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mordred0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsrrvl/arrow_key_being_held_down/
  7. down arrow key not worrking

in Windows 10 Customization
    down arrow key not worrking: so this is a software problem. i know this cause the down arrow key for the on screen keyboard also doesn't work iv gone through the following trying to fix it iv; cleaned out my keyboard, uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it, reset my computer, and tried on screen...
  8. Windows 10 Down Arrow Key Not working

Windows 10 Down Arrow Key Not working: Just noticed this today while using chrome, as I use the down arrow key to select the search term I'm looking for more often than I had know. The issue persists in every application I run from Notepad to Excel, the down arrow key is not registering. I found a program called...
  9. Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop

Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop: hey, i am facing issue that my Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop. and some keys from the number pad also. like when i click on 1 number button on top of Q letter, it works when number lock is on/off and after changing the number lock it...
  10. Windows down arrow key stuck?

Windows down arrow key stuck?: I have recently built my third computer, but the keyboard or something else seems to be wrong. The down arrow is not working properly, it is stuck in place. I have tried everything to get it to not be stuck. I first tried sticky keys, but that did nothing, I pulled up the...