Windows 10: Windows 10 disappear my files from the desktop and create a new temporary user, I can't...

Discus and support Windows 10 disappear my files from the desktop and create a new temporary user, I can't... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I need help!! My PC have an update and after that move all my files to C:// and created a new Temporary user, so now my desktop is totally empty,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Candily05, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Candily05 Win User

Windows 10 disappear my files from the desktop and create a new temporary user, I can't...

Hi! I need help!! My PC have an update and after that move all my files to C:// and created a new Temporary user, so now my desktop is totally empty, also all the files that i create and leave on my desktop, will be erased at the end of the day like nothing happen that day. I can not open any picture, it will give me an error, and tell me I need to sing out and sign back in so i can used.. I try but nothing happens.. I have to go to C every time I am looking for something and is a process.. I erased the temporary User, and come back again every time.. How can I fix this?? I have photoshop installed and downloaded a few new fonts, I don't have them no more... is a mess

Please Help!!

:)

Candily05, Dec 26, 2020

2. Am unable to create a new user. Accounts -> Add someone else to this PC options is not working to create a new account.

Hi Pawan,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Follow the below steps to create a new user account:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts, click on Manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in PC settings, click on
      Add someone else to this PC
      and follow onscreen instructions.
    Refer to: Create a local user account
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of creating a new user account for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 26, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 disappear my files from the desktop and create a new temporary user, I can't...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 disappear my files from the desktop and create a new temporary user, I can't... - Similar Threads - disappear files desktop

2. I can't create a pin for my new user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't create a pin for my new user: So recently my laptop has requested that I log into the account I used to set it up but I used an old phone number that no-longer in use.I tried creating a new logging with my current phone number but it requires to create a pin but it not showing up.If you have any idea as...
  3. I can't create a pin for my new user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't create a pin for my new user: So recently my laptop has requested that I log into the account I used to set it up but I used an old phone number that no-longer in use.I tried creating a new logging with my current phone number but it requires to create a pin but it not showing up.If you have any idea as...
  4. I can't create a pin for my new user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New User Created on my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New User Created on my Desktop?: So I noticed this a month ago; I have 2 main users on my computer but now I have a 3rd one titled ' MS ' (I'm assuming this stands for Microsoft). I'm just worried because why is there a new account being created only on my desktop without my notification (I've never ever...
  6. my files from the desktop disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    my files from the desktop disappeared: It was just last night when I updated my laptop to windows 10, then the next morning, all of the files that were on the desktop vanished. The background resets on its default background which is a blue windows. Please help me....
  7. Create new user on desktop

Create new user on desktop: How can one create a new user on a desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-new-user-on-desktop/a51b28e1-964a-4edb-90a2-c0b73cd123a4
  8. temporary user created

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    temporary user created: Latest upgrade created a temporary user so now it appears all my files have disappeared. I signed on as I usually do. How do I figure this out. I'm under a deadline and am anxious to get back to work! Thanks....
  9. my PC creates a new temporary user every time I log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my PC creates a new temporary user every time I log in: hey, for some reason, every time I log into my user in my PC, a new temporary user is created. i cant think of anything that triggered it. [ATTACH] so my questions are: 1) does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? [yes, i tried restarting] 2) is there a...
  10. Can't Create A New User Windows 10.

Can't Create A New User Windows 10.: Whenever I try to create a new user in the windows settings, I get a popup that says that I need to choose an app to open this in, when I select yes, nothing happens, when I press no, the popup goes away. I have no idea what to do....