Windows 10: Windows 10 disappearing open windows

Discus and support Windows 10 disappearing open windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I am working on an open window using the mouse then move it away the window disappears and by moving the mouse again ever so slightly the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hendrik Melissen, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 disappearing open windows

Whenever I am working on an open window using the mouse then move it away the window disappears and by moving the mouse again ever so slightly the window appears again. It happens with any open application window I am working on.

Anyone has advice on how to solve this?

:)

Hendrik Melissen, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 disappearing open windows

Delta6326, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 disappearing open windows

1. Windows 10 disappearing open windows - Similar Threads - disappearing open

2. why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open...: Why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open hotspot! I would like to try updating the driver for my network adapter first, can anyone possibly send me the current driver for the Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter? Right now...
  3. why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open...: Why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open hotspot! I would like to try updating the driver for my network adapter first, can anyone possibly send me the current driver for the Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter? Right now...
  4. command prompt pops up and disappears just after opening windows 10 laptop,what sould i do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command prompt pops up and disappears just after opening windows 10 laptop,what sould i do...: please help me in this troubleshooting... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-pops-up-and-disappears-just-after/be6ba1a1-bedb-407e-b65a-c78ee9ab4162
  5. command prompt pops up and disappears just after opening windows 10 laptop,what sould i do...

command prompt pops up and disappears just after opening windows 10 laptop,what sould i do...: please help me in this troubleshooting... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-pops-up-and-disappears-just-after/be6ba1a1-bedb-407e-b65a-c78ee9ab4162
  6. Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing: Hi,I am downloading .zip files from a safe source, Slack. When I try to open the file it says Access Denied, and then short while later the file itself just disappears. First I also got a wacatac.b!ml Trojan warning, and resolved it using the answers provided in the thread:...
  7. Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing

Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing: Hi,I am downloading .zip files from a safe source, Slack. When I try to open the file it says Access Denied, and then short while later the file itself just disappears. First I also got a wacatac.b!ml Trojan warning, and resolved it using the answers provided in the thread:...
  8. Icons for open programs disappearing in taksbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons for open programs disappearing in taksbar: I am noticing weird behaviour with the icons of open programmes. Sometimes icons disappear. In some cases, it will come back, but in most cases it will stay hidden untill i start the programm again or untill i reboot. You can still see that the programm is open, by the bar on...
  9. Icons for open programs disappearing in taksbar

Icons for open programs disappearing in taksbar: I am noticing weird behaviour with the icons of open programmes. Sometimes icons disappear. In some cases, it will come back, but in most cases it will stay hidden untill i start the programm again or untill i reboot. You can still see that the programm is open, by the bar on...
  10. Taskbar disappears and settings is unable to open

Taskbar disappears and settings is unable to open: The right side of the taskbar did not show up, so I was trying out solutions on solving it. Then it resulted with no taskbar, I can't access settings no matter what I even tried the windows key + I, leading me to assume that the important files have been deleted, and I can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open windows disappearing windows 10