Windows 10: Windows 10 disconnected from wifi and won't show available networks

Discus and support Windows 10 disconnected from wifi and won't show available networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My Windows 10 laptop was connected to internet this morning. I go to use it tonight and not only am i disconnected from the internet when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JasonJTL, Apr 28, 2019.

1. JasonJTL Win User

Windows 10 disconnected from wifi and won't show available networks

Hello,

My Windows 10 laptop was connected to internet this morning. I go to use it tonight and not only am i disconnected from the internet when i go to check the wifi it just says "not connected - no connections available". It won't even show other wireless networks.

:)

JasonJTL, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Cyclelegs Win User

Available Networks Not Showing

My list of available wifi networks has suddenly stopped showing in windows 10. The list of networks is not showing when I click the system wifi icon in the notification bar. The list of networks does not show using 'show available networks' in Windows
    Settings. Windows Settings will crash if I go to the WiFi page and select 'Manage Known Networks'.

I am connected to the internet using my normal WiFi. I created a wlan report. It seems to show that the wlan is working fine. I can list the available networks using the cmd line 'netsh wlan show networks'. They all show up as they should.

So, it appears the hardware is working but some windows module has stopped working and providing the list of available networks.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Cyclelegs, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Cyclelegs Win User

Available Networks Not Showing in Windows 10

Recently my list of WiFi Networks has stopped displaying when I am logged-in to my Local Windows 10 Account. 'Show Available Networks' does not show any networks.

This is a display issue not a network issue. There is nothing wrong with the core network management system and network trouble shooting steps are pointless.

I am able to show a list of networks by logging-out of my local windows 10 account and using the network connection manager from the 'Login' screen. Within my local Windows 10 account I can use netsh wlan commands to fully manage my wireless networks.

When I try to 'List Available Networks' when logged-in to Local Windows 10 account, I get an error logged in the windows event viewer logs:

Code:
    Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x5ace103a

Faulting module name: twinapi.appcore.dll, version: 10.0.17134.112, time stamp: 0x77b6f555

Exception code: 0xc000027b

Fault offset: 0x000000000009c275

Faulting process ID: 0x13f0

Faulting application start time: 0x01d40ef1a4578de3

Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\ShellExperienceHost.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.appcore.dll

Report ID: d0d123cf-3cc0-480b-ad57-1e479db387b3

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.17134.112_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy

Faulting package-relative application ID: App
    Any suggestions on how to restore my network list display?

Cyclelegs, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 disconnected from wifi and won't show available networks - Similar Threads - disconnected wifi won't

2. Wifi won't show any available networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won't show any available networks.: I have a Dell G7 Laptop, Windows 10. I believe the problem is with the killer wifi adapter. Any help would be much appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-show-any-available-networks/50c1bf7e-54c5-4837-a972-35713959923a
  3. Wifi won't show any available networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi won't show any available networks.: I have a Dell G7 Laptop, Windows 10. I believe the problem is with the killer wifi adapter. Any help would be much appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-show-any-available-networks/50c1bf7e-54c5-4837-a972-35713959923a
  4. Wifi won't show any available networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi won't show any available networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won't show any available networks.: I have a Dell G7 Laptop, Windows 10. I believe the problem is with the killer wifi adapter. Any help would be much appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-show-any-available-networks/85a883dd-c8f4-4ff5-838c-9586536b74f8
  6. Wifi won't show any available networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi won't show any available networks.: I have a Dell G7 Laptop, Windows 10. I believe the problem is with the killer wifi adapter. Any help would be much appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-show-any-available-networks/85a883dd-c8f4-4ff5-838c-9586536b74f8
  7. Wifi won't show any available networks.

8. windows 10 won't show available wifi networks

windows 10 won't show available wifi networks: My Windows was not showing the available wifi networks. But I fixed the issue by installing the last updated before this happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-show-available-wifi-networks/61e26979-fb34-4255-8bff-c1fa4c9d1678
  9. Available WiFi networks not showing in Windows 10

Available WiFi networks not showing in Windows 10: Please someone help. When I click on the wifi icon in the taskbar, it shows up only saying network and internet settings and nothing else. I am not able to connect and even see any wifi wifi nenetworks. When I go to the settings and click on available wifi networks it shows...
  10. Disconnecting from wifi; not showing available networks; Adobe Reader not launching;...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disconnecting from wifi; not showing available networks; Adobe Reader not launching;...: Hi, I hope someone can help me out! I changed my battery settings recently to always be on power saving mode 100% of the time. The next day, my laptop wouldn't connect to wifi where I had previously been logged in and it wasn't showing any available networks....